❤REUNITED❤

I was staring at the waves, the water touching my feet and going back. The wind, the moon everything was perfect, but every second after thinking, I just can't blame him for everything. I know he is wrong but even I was wrong. I never thought about Shefali and Kushal, how would they feel about me leaving. I just never thought about anyone I just left, I just everything, I just didn't walk away from our relationship, I just walked from our four friendship which meant so much to me.

***********************************************************************************************

I was staring at the sea, I didn't know what to do. I am very guilty about leaving. Kushal came and stood beside me. 

"By look on your face I can tell that, you and Sid might had conversation that you guys suppose to have 7 years back" He said.

"Where is Shefali, isn't this your Pre-honeymoon kind of a trip" I asked.

"She is forcefully making Sidharth wear that face mask thing. I escaped but Sidharth couldn't this time" He said.

"Yeah she did that with me already" I said.

"Stop dogging the question Shehnaaz, Am I right?" He asked.

"Fine! Yes" I said.

"So how did that go" He asked.

"I am sorry Kushal, I know I shouldn't have left like that, I know what I did was wrong, not wrong to Sidharth but to you and Shefali. I shouldn't have walked away like that" I said.

"It's okay, past is past. The more you let your past come again and again the more you are destroying your present and future" He said.

"I can't forgive him that easily Kushal, if that's what you mean" I said.

"No, I am not asking you guys to be in a relationship. What I am saying is, it's been seven years that we have all been together. After seven somehow came back, and think about down the line in seven years do you think that all four could have a moment like this again?" He said. I remained silent.

"You guys didn't just ruin your relationship, you guys ruined our friendship. After seven years we might not have this chance, we all have our lives and in future we all will have a family, more responsibilities, this is our only chance to be as we wish. It's not like all that family and wouldn't make us happy, it does in a very different special way but now is the only chance for you happy in a way you want. And I want you to take that chance. Uncle and Aunty are no more and I know it's really hard for you to move past that" He said.

"You wasted seven years of your life in complete misery, you hold on that pain because you think thats the only thing you are left with, for seven years you hold that hatered and anger for Sidharth because you can't stand the thought of letting him go. I know you still have feelings for him but you  so hurt to let him back in your life, and thats your choice I won't say anything about it. But I won't let you ruin yourself beacuse of that emotions buried inside you, everybody deserves happiness. And even you do, just try to see past this. And you will know what you want, when you do know that day I will see a geninue smile on your face. And I am waiting for that day" He said. I hugged him, he also hugged me back.

"I know what Sidharth is wrong, but I know whatever he did he did it for you, I know that he loved you so much and he still does all of us do, and all of us wants you to be happy. You know something the day when I see you smiling, I will see Sidharth also smilling, because I know for a fact that he never stopped loving you. Keep that in your mind Shehnaaz, he loves you" He said.

"And when you see because of you someone whom you love is you will be even hurt then that person. Forgiving is not something bad, when you forgive someone you will be more at peace. Think about it" He added.