💔REUNION💖

"Great now I need to attend this fucking reunion," I said and went into my room I sat on my bed. Took my phone "Should I stalk him?" No way I am doing it. In these seven years, I tried hard not to stalk him. Would he come to the reunion? I don't think so, why would he come, he owns a company I don't think so he is so free to attend a college reunion. With those thoughts, I kept my phone aside and dozed off. You know jet lag.

***********************************************************************************************

I woke up in the morning got ready, went out of my room. We all three ate our breakfast and we left for respective works. The city did change a lot. I complete all my work in the morning it was lunchtime.

And I just couldn't stop myself from eating street food, I just love it. I missed it so much. I went to my old house. I stepped out of my cab. Opened the main gate. It was all the same, that little garden we had except there are no flowers. My mom uses to love gardening. I use to plant small plants with her.

I opened the house door. It was cleaned by the workers. But nothing is the same anymore. All the furniture was covered with a white cloth. I was climbing the stairs. There was this particular corner where so many photos are hung up on the wall.

I and my dad used to hang all the special photos. It was just for me. It had all my birthday pictures. But one picture it was very special, it was a picture of all four of us Me, Shefali, Kushal, and Sidharth it was from one of the summer breaks. My dad took this picture just before we were heading to Goa.

All four of us smiling, we were so happy I was looking so happy it was my first trip with friends. It was my first trip with my boyfriend. These memories are just killing me I just can't stay in here. I need to get out from here.

I got out of the house, booked a cab for myself, and went to the cemetery. Once all the rituals were done I never came here. I went inside and after walking for some time I found both my parents grave. I sat on my knees in front of the grave.

Tears were flowing down from my eyes. I still couldn't say goodbye to them I don't think so I will ever able to do it. I got a call from Chachu I picked it up.

"Hello, Chachu. Whatsup?" I said I tried to mask my feeling from him. I didn't want him to know this.

"Are you okay Sana?" He asked. "Yeah, I am okay," I said trying to sound as normal as possible. 

"What happened why are you crying beta?" He asked in the softest tone as possible. I couldn't stop myself anymore.

"I am here sitting in front of Mom and Dad grave," I said my voice was breaking with each word. 

"It's okay beta. There are fine, they might be in piece and I guess busy romancing in heaven." He said. A small laugh left from my mouth.

"You shouldn't be crying in front of them, they can see you. If you cry in front of them your dad and mom will haunt me for not taking care of you properly." He said. "I am not crying," I said. 

"Okay now go home safely." He said. "Mm...Love you Chachu" I said. "Love you too beta," He said and I hung up the call. I booked myself a cab it was getting dark I guess I spent a lot of time here without even having a thought of time. Soon my cab arrived and I went back to Kushal and Shefali place.

As soon as I entered the house I saw Shefali all dressed up. I was looking at confusingly. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Not me. Us. Reunion" She said. "Shit I completely forgot about that," I said. "Now go and get ready. Kushal is also getting ready." She said.