❤BACK TO REALITY❤

"So patched up?" Kushal said coming to us. We broke the hug but Sidharth hand was still resting on my shoulder and my hand was on his waist. "Yeap, back to being friends" I said looking at Sidharth.

"That's great, but we only have 10 secs to 12" Everybody started counting. We all four of us looked at each other.

"5,4,3,2,1 Happy New Year" All four of us said in unison and we all four hugged. A group hug.

***********************************************************************************************

We all were chilling in the boat. Drinking and talking about our college days. 

"Guys I have a bad news" He said.

"what?" Kushal asked being worried.

"It's just I and Shehnaaz should leave to Mumbai tomorrow" He said.

"What, Why?" Shefali asked.

"We all planned that we would stay till this weekend" Kushal asked.

"I know about clients wants us to meet tomorrow, I tried to not bother Shehnaaz but as she is repersentative of her company she has to be there" He said.

"It's okay I don't any problem. When is the meeting?" I asked.

"They actually said tomorrow moring, but it is impossible for us to attened. So they rescheduled to tomorrow evening five " He said.

"Okay" I said.

"What okay, this is definetly not okay" Shefali said.

"We were suppose to enjoy, it's been such a long time since all four us spend time like this. Is there any possibility that you could reschedule the meeting to monday?" Shefali asked.

"I tried we can't" He said.

"It's okay Shef anyways you guys enjoy your pre-honeymoon, we did have a great time maybe after this deal is done all four us go on another trip once again" I said.

"You mean your farewell trip" He said.

"Sidharth come on now don't spoil the mood, I still have my options open and I have lot of time to decide so don't worry chill you guys" I said.

"So when is the flight?" Kushal asked.

"Six in the morning" He said.

"Okay I guess we should head back to the beach house then" Shefali said.

"Yeah lets go" I said. 

And we all got up and left to the beach house, as soon as we reached I and Sidharth parked our bags, and Shefali and Kushal were acting like they were helping but they were sulking like kids that we are leaving. Once paking was done we all slept in our rooms.

.

.

.

.

.

Next day morning we left, in plane we both didn't talk anything as we both didn't get enough sleep last night so we just drifted off to sleep and wokeup once the plane landed. We both our luggage and headed out of the airport and I saw Aarthi was there to welcome us. I looked at Sidharth as I didn't expect her to be here. He kind of looked shock.

We went and Aarthi just threw herself on Sidharth. Sidharth uncomforatably distanced him from her.

"What are you doing here?" Sidharth asked looking at Aarthi.