💔 NOT JUST ME, YOU PUNISHED ALL OF US💔

"Chachu let's go to USA. I dont want to stay here anymore." I said.

"What happened Shehnaaz" he asked.

"Chachu I want to leave, please dont ask me anymore questions i just want to leave" I said.

"Okay, but it will take atleast a week for us to complete the necessary process, but dont I will take care everything" he said. And left and went inside my and closed the door behind.

Flashback Ends......

***********************************************************************************************

We were standing near the beach, we could hear the wave, I told him everything I didn't hold back anything. He was wrong, he is the who made take that decision, he has no right to blame. I went back, he never gave me a chance atleast talk to him.

"Shehnaaz......I am soo sorry" He said.

"Sorry for what, for not giving a chance for me to talk? If that day you would have behaved like an a ass I would explain everything to you and now we wouldn't have been in this situation. Yes I blame you for that. Not even once in that whole I called you or tried to talk to you, that's why you got so mad and you pulled that stunt? Then what about you, even never came, even you never tried to talk to me" I said looking at him with tears. He was just silent.

"Now what happened unable to talk? I get it you have nothing to say. And yes I blame you for this and you deserve it" I said, and was moving towards the house.

"I did come Shehnaaz, I did try to meet you and talk to you" He said. I turned around.

"And somehow I magically forgot about our meet?" I yelled.

"I did come, but I never meet you" He said.

"What?" I said.

"That night, just the night before you came to college, I came to your house at night. That night I was in the bar drinking, I wasn't drunk but I was feed up of waiting for you to come and talk to me, and you weren't even coming to college. And whenever I asked Shefali about you she use to give me some stupid reason. Then only I understood that something was wrong, but I thought you just need some time and all. So I thought of giving you some time to think. But that night I was feedup with waiting, so I decided to meet you. It was almost midnight. I came to your house and when I turning to house road I saw Rohan parking his car at the end of  the street. I was shocked to see him there. I stopped my car and I was waiting inside my car, was observing, I saw him going inside you house gate. I was so angry on you, you always had a soft corner for and you even fought with me. Seeing him there at that time, and you breaking up with me. I assumed that you already moved on. I got really angry and later that I went back to the bar and got drunk and that night I ended up having sex with Arthi, as she was dropping me off" He said.

"After that I just couldn't say that it was mistake, I still loved but I was really angry on you and I thought moved on. So that day when I saw you in college I was really angry and that's why I did that, but later when I got to know you shiffted to a different country I didn't know what to do I still loved you, and Arthi was always with me trying make me happy. But that time I didn't even wanted to meet Kushal and Shefali anymore, we all four were really close friends and everytime I am with them, I miss you more and I just wanted get over you. So I started to distance myself from them." He said.

"When you left even Kushal and Shefali were in  a bad position, we all three were never same, all of us use to miss, and the worst part though we all use to miss you but nobody wants to talk about it. They both never talk about you infront of me because they thought I would again be all sad and angry. Shefali wasn't able to talk about you infront of Kushal because he was also really angry on you. And Shefali was really affected by you leaving, From two years only we started hangging out more, before that it was very rare and even if we meet there was always a void" He said.

"I know I wasn't a best boyfriend, but I was still your bestfriend, I always loved you and not just me even Kushal and Shefali loved you so much, when you left you just didn't punish me, you punished all of us. I am really sorry Shehnaaz. Maybe that might not change anything now, but I never meant to hurt you in anyway I will always love no matter what. And that is something that you can't take away from me" He said.

"I know I did a wrong thing not trusting you but I just wanted you to get better. That's why I meet your dad, and when he told that he also said that he never saw anyone, I got even worried about you. Then only he told me that I should try to divert your mind, and the more you think I belive what you are saying that more you that's true. Thats why I and your dad decided to do whatever we can in order to make you be you again" He said.

"But Shefali never told me any of that" I said.

"Something are better off not telling, it will only hurt you, it's good that she didn't tell" He said. And started moving towards the house. I stood there unable to digest the whole new information.

All this time I was blaming him not coming back, not trying to talk to me. But he did come. He did wanted to talk to me, he did made an a effort, he wanted us be together. I don't what to so with this, from so many years I was thinking that it never mattered to him that's why he never came, but now I know that he came, can I seriously blame him for us falling apart.

I was staring at the waves, the water touching my feet and going back. The wind, the moon everything was perfect, but every second after thinking, I just can't blame him for everything. I know he is wrong but even I was wrong. I never thought about Shefali and Kushal, how would they feel about me leaving. I just never thought about anyone I just left, I just everything, I just didn't walk away from our relationship, I just walked from our four friendship which meant so much to me.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED........

So here is the sid's pov and why he did what he did. If you guys got confused from where I picked up please refer to chapter "IT WASN'T YOUR DECISION TO MAKE".

In that chapter I kind of gave a little bit of a different version of stalker story but I changed it. Hope you guys don't mind. Thankyou.

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕