💔WE'RE BROKEN AND WE CAN'T BE ONE AGAIN❤

I did stay over in her house lot of times but never any of those unnatural stuff happened, so I thought maybe she was stressed and that time we were having a rough patch in our relationship so most of the time it was occupied with solving those issues only.

So I thought maybe it was just in her head, she might feel better once everything is sorted but I never thought she was suffering this hard that it still haunts her after seven years, maybe I guess I did miss a lot of stuff. I need to know what is Shehnaaz hiding from me.

***********************************************************************************************

FLASHBACK

It's been six months since that night, my first kiss. After that I and Sidharth started dating. I do like him a lot but I am not really sure that it is love. 

Since these six months all four of us grew really close to eachother, all four of us became bestfriends. Sometimes Aarthi also joins us but I don't know why she behaves so indifferent with me, all the time she passes some nasty comments on me.

I don't know why she hates me so much, I told Sidharth about Aarthi's indifferent behaviour. He just asked me to not mind it as she was his good friend and he didn't want to create any distrubances, or fight with her. 

After that even I left the topic, I just tolerate her for Sidharth, even Shefali hates her. Afterall Shefali is my bestfriend. 

I was in my house, it was midnight I was asleep when I heard a glass breaking sound, I got up with a thud. I got up from bed and saw my room window was broken and all the glass pieces were scattered on floor. There was a cricket ball, I went near the window to check. I saw a man who was wearing black hoddie I couldn't see his face as it was covered with a mask. 

He was standing near the compound, I saw him taking out his phone and do something, I got a message I opened the message on my phone and saw it. It was written

"Hello BabyGirl" The mask guy was waving at me. I was hell scared by now. Again another message popped up.

"Don't be scared babygirl you know, remember the unknow facebook stranger six months back, I didn't distrub you these many days, but you did a grave mistake by being in a relationship with Sidharth. I don't like it. From now on wards where ever you go I follow"  After reading the message I looked at that man being all scared, he was showing my eyes on you. 

I was trying to call Sidharth when I saw he left from there. I called Sidharth all scared he wasn't picking up. After continusly calling him thrice he picked up the call.

"Hello" He said in a sleepy tone.

"Sidharth please come here fast there is a man. I am really scared please come here fast" I said.

"Slow down, what happened" He said.

"Just come fast Sidharth, please I am really scared" I said.    

"Fine..Fine I am coming don't be scared" He said and hung up the call.

I was waiting for Sidharth in the living room, I heard the bell I got up and checked in the door hole to be sure that it is Sidharth, I opened the door and hugged him tightly. He also hugged me back. 

We both went inside the house he sat beside me in the couch. The whole time I wasn't leaving his hand.

"What happened?" He asked.

"There was a man standing outside of the house. I was sleeping and I heard a sound, I woke up then I saw my room  window was broken when I checked outside of the house then I saw a man standing near the compound and then I got texts from him" I said.

"What type of messages?" He asked.

"Wait I will show you" I said and opened my phone to show him but I couldn't find any messages from that stanger.

"I can't find those messages" I said. "Are you sure that you got messages from a stranger, you are not watching any crime stories and you just dreamed about it" He said.

"Yeah I am damn sure, come I will show you, come I wil show that broken glass in my room" I said and dragged him to my room. We both entered the room.

As soon as we entered I showed him the broken glass. He bent down and took the cricket ball and pepped out of the window. 

I saw there was two guys, one guy was holding bat. They were around 13 to 14 yrs. "I guess it was them" Sidharth said "I saw a man I am damn sure" I said.

"Come lets go down and ask them if they know something" He said. We both went down, and went near those guys.

"Did you guys throw the ball?" Sidharth asked 

"Yes bro, actually we were playing and accidently ball hit the window we are really sorry" He said.

"Why would you play cricket at this time" Sidharth asked.

"Actually we have a match tomorrow in school so we were just practising for that, thats the rest of the group" He said pointed to right there were three guys standing there. "We are sorry" He said. "It's okay from next time onwards be careful and by the way did you guys see any man standing here?" Sidharth said. "No we are playing here from really long time we saw no one" That guy said. "Okay" Sidharth said and  took me back home.

"Trust me Sidharth I did really see a man standing there, and he sent me messages as well" I said. As soon as we entered the house.

"See you heard the guys nobody was here. You must be just dreaming" Sidharth said.

"Noo I am serious I did see him Sidharth" I said.

"Fine, now everything is good right come lets sleep, we have college tomorrow I will stay over here for tonight" He said while hugging me.

Flashback Ends.....

SID's POV;

I use to think that she might just be dreaming and hallicunating, was it true about that stranger, I hope I didn't do anything wrong without taking that matter seriously about that man. But whenever she said something happened I use come and look but I couldn't see or find anything that something like that happened.

Rightnow I just need to concentrate on how to control my feelings. I can't step back now on Aarthi, I can't hurt her no matter what I can't hurt her, she was there for me. I can't do that to her after all these years.

And Shehnaaz is anyways seeing that Dr. Rahul and maybe soon they might get married, it will be good for me if I control my feelings for Shehnaaz, we tried and it didn't work out and now I can't just destroy everything for something which never succeded.

I reached my house and soon I dozzed off, I thought I will ignore Shehnaaz I will make sure that I will keep my distance from her. I accepted the fact that we are broken and we can't be one again.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

Whom do you think is this stranger?🤔🤔

Why doesn't he like Shehnaaz and Sidharth being together?🤔🤔

Please ignore any mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe. 💕