💔I DON'T CARE💔

"This," He said looking at the watch and again looked back at me. "Doesn't mean anything now, this doesn't change anything" He said. And kept the watch in my hand. And was moving out, "Nothing has changed in this house since I last came here, but that time whenever I use to come here I use to come for my Pumpkin but now you are not her anymore, you changed a lot, true that nothing has changed in these seven years but you did, and there is nothing that could make us work. I have no interest in pick up the broken pieces and try to remake it. I am happy with Aarthi. It will be great if we just leave whatever happened here" He said and moved out.

***********************************************************************************************

I was really happy when I saw what was written on the watch, I was so damn happy but suddenly I got a call from Aarthi, I remember that we had plans for dinner, she, I and my parents we thought of having dinner tonight. I picked up the call.

"Hello Sid" She said.

"Hello" I said.

"Where are you? I and Aunty, uncle are waiting for you" She asked.

"Yeah I am coming" I said.

"Come fast" She said. I hung up the call.

I can't do this now, I can't do this to Aarthi. I can't break her heart, I am fucking enggaged I shouldn't be getting happy that my seven years back girlfriend was confessing her feelings to me. 

I left from there, yes I am right she did change, but even I did. I came out of the house and got inside car and drove off.

What am I doing? Do I seriously love Aarthi? Am I over Shehnaaz? Why the hell I am not happy with the thought of marriage with Aarthi? 

I had a lot of questions, but I am not really sure I have answers for them. Or I am not really sure that I want to accept the truth that I still have feelings for Shehnaaz.

But suddenly something strike my head. If she was confessing her feelings to me that day then why did she even leave in first  place?

Did I miss something, what exactly happened that day she just left out of blue. She did not even tell Shefali about it. Shefali got to know after she left, did I miss something?

With all these questions I reached my parents house, I don't live here anymore, once I got into company I moved out of house and started living differently. But intially I use to meet and have dinners with my parents but soon I got really busy after my dad's retairment, I took up all the responsibilities.

I went inside and I hugged my mom, dad and Aarthi. We all went and got setted on the dinning table and already dinner was there, we all started eating, we had some random talks while having dinner.

My family does like Aarthi, when I and Shehnaaz were going out my parents meet her a lot of time, they always loved her, she was so herself when she was with my parents, they use to love her presence as well. All four of us use to hangout in my house a lot.

My mom always thought that I would end up with Shehnaaz, but after the fight and when I told that she left they felt really bad, but it was kind of a shock to them when I told them that I am planning to marry Aarthi.

Anyways they were happy for new phase of my life, they do like Aarthi, but sometimes I feel like she is very different infront of my parents, I feel like she tries really hard to make them like her. I mean I don't have a problem with that, it's good that she cares about it.

"I heard Shehnaaz is new project for that tie-up project?" Aarthi asked. How does she even know about it.

"Yes....." Before I could say anything my mom intterputed. "Shehnaaz? Your close friend Shehnaaz?" My mom asked looking at me.

"Yeah Mom" I said. "She is back" My Mom said. "Yeah last week she came back" I said. "Good, it's been really long time I want to meet her. Ask her to come for dinner this Friday" My Mom said. "Yeah even I want to meet her, actually invite Kushal and Shefali also. We haven't meet them in really long time." My dad said.

"Okay Dad I will invite them" I said. All this while Aarthi was just sitting there quietly and eating her dinner.

After dinner I and Aarthi left, I was dropping Aarthi, "Was Shehnaaz that close to your parents?" She asked. "Yeah, we all four of us use to hangout a lot in my house and sometimes Shehnaaz use to stay over as her parents were mostly out at nights" I said.

"I mean that close that they want to meet someone who left their son. I mean what are your parents really thinking" She said. I got really pissed off by her statement.

"They are close to her, and she going away are whatever happened between us, is between us, they have no part in it, so I have no problem with them wanting to meet her, and it's better that you don't come to the dinner" I said.

"Anyways how do you know that Shehnaaz is new project manager I didn't tell you that, how did you get to know?" I asked, soon we reached her house. "I came by your office, that's how I got to know" She said and left.

I found it really shady, I mean how does she even know. I would have known if she came by my office. Keeping away all those thoughts I left.

Next day I woke up and got ready and left for work. I was just checking some work related stuff in my cabin, It was evening, almost everybody left. when I heard a knock. "Come in" I said. I saw Shehnaaz entered with the same box, she came in and kept that box on my table.

"Neither do I have any interest in being with a arrogant asshole like you, and you are right I have changed I am happy with this change, and you got any problem with that I don't care, because your thoughts about me mean nothing to me. And yes we can never be together, even I don't have any interest to be with you" She said.

"It's just not me who changed and it's definetly not just me who left. You left, you fucking did when I needed you the most and I fucking hate you for that, and I will always will remember that" She said.

"And you might say that I am being unproffesional and all. For your information its already after working hours so technically you are not my work realated person anymore, and those all your stuff. Even that watch is inside the box, I don't want to have that watch anymore because even that thought of me confessing my feeling to you make me puke after last night" She added.

"I don't care if you hate me or love me or how you feel about me. So save me your explanation" I said. "By the way, my mom invited you to dinner this friday night. So come" I said. "I will come but not for you but for aunty and uncle" She said and left the room not before closing the door loudly. 

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

I know I am late but I am having my exams, so please bare with my late updates, I will try to give update as soon as I can. Sorry guys.😅😅

Please ignore mistakes.😅😅

Please do Vote, Comment, and Follow.😊😊

Stay safe.💕