Chapter 15

I'm really going to start updating more often now!

But don't expect me to update every single day like I'm doing right now hahah

I'm in the mood? Ya know?

Hahah well enjoy some more of my story where Harry bitches about everything and Melody is depressed. (:

Chapter 15:

HARRY POV:

        I rolled over on my side and groaned loudly. Can my life get any worse? It's been almost a month since Melody left and I need to move on. Yeah she was the love of my life and amazing in every way, but I can't ever trust her again. Not after the secrets she kept.

     "Harry you twat! You've been sleeping all day wake up!" Zayn pushed me off of the bed. I tried to stick the landing, but that just resulted in landing on my arm awkwardly.

     "Seriously Zayn?" I grumbled and pushed past him to the bathroom.

    "We're going out! Be ready in 30!" He shouted and left the room. I glanced at my watch and laughed. Wow it's already 10:00, I guess I was sleeping all day.

    I tugged my clothes off and hopped into the warm, inviting shower. The water flowed down my face soothingly. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I need to move on. What's done is done, Melody's gone and she's not coming back. I don't want her to come back.

      I need a good partying to move on. Maybe dance with a couple of hot girls and take them to my place. After all, London is a great place to party. I surprisingly haven't seen Melody at all since we came back home a week ago.

   Who cares? Melody isn't a part of my life anymore. She's probably moved on already anyways, who needs her? Not me. I dried my body off and slipped on a dark denim pair of skinny jeans. I ruffled the water out of my hair and threw on my Ramones tee. I grabbed my phone and strode confidently down the stairs.

   "I'm ready." I announced to the other boys who were lounging in the living room area.

  "Lets get this party starteeeeedd!!" Louis cheered and Niall threw his fist in the air enthusiastically.

    I chuckled and we were out the door in a second. In the car we goofed around and everything was nice until Liam spoke.

   "Harry, I've been thinking about something for a while now. It keeps haunting me." He turned to face me and the car filled with silence.

   "Well what is it?" I asked casually.

  "Before she ran out that day, She said something to me." Liam furrowed his eyebrows and frowned. My stomach sank immediately. Leave it to Liam to ruin my happiness.

   "Why are you bring Melody up?" I spat her name like she was the devil. She practically was. She ruined my life!

  "She said 'He was right. I should've died.'. Harry did you tell her that she should've died?" Liam glared at me waited for my answer. I have to admit, I felt terrible for saying that to her.

  "Uh maybe?" I looked out of the window instead of into Liam's accusing eyes. Louis gasped and Niall punched me in the shoulder.

  "And we haven't heard from her since Louis gave her a place to stay. Mate has it ever occurred to you that she killed herself?" Liam questioned.

   "Who fuckin.g cares! Can we just forget about her existence?" I looked to all of the boys, and they looked away not answering my question. Louis pulled out his phone sneakily and started texting in his lap. Hmmmm...I wonder who he's texting. Traitor.