15

Zak's P.O.V.
    I woke up and went to check on Roxy. I had let Jake sleep over after I suggested it. When I walked into her room, I saw both of them fast asleep on her bed, Jakes arm around her, I figured he was going to take the floor. I walked over to her bed, opened up her the blinds and kissed her on the fore head, "morning, sleeping beauty."

      She yawned and opened her eyes, smiling "morning dad."

      "Did you sleep well?"

     "Yep."

    "Did you and Jake, um, you know?"

    "What? Ewww! Dad, no! Seriously! I'm sixteen!"

   "Sorry, I'm just asking because I saw that he didn't take the floor."

    "He was about to, but I asked if he would come up to my bed to keep me safe. I felt a lot saver with him laying with me."

     "Oh, ok" I said. I saw Jake stir and wake up, yawning, "morning, Jake."

      "Morning, Zak" he said smiling, than to Roxy, "morning, babe."

     "Morning" she said, smiling. They kissed, "I'm going to take a shower, ok?"

     "Ok" we said in unison and she got up, grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom. I left.

Jake's P.O.V
       After Roxy went to take a shower and Zak left the room, I got up and got changed. When I was putting on my socks shirtless, a transparent figure appeared, "hi, Jason" I said not looking up.

      "Hi, Jake" he said, "I saw you kissed Roxy yesterday."

     "Oh, you were watching us?" I said looking up.

    "Not quite, just observing" he said, "just making sure nothing bad happened to her."

     "Of course."

     "So, you two a couple, now?"

     "Yep. Jealous?" I asked, smirking.

     "No. I know that I don't have a chance with her because I'm dead. But, I do love and care about her and even if you are her best friend, you have only known her two years."

       "So? It's longer then you."

      "Maybe, but I don't want anything to happen to her."

      "What are you saying?"

     "I'm saying, that if you do anything to brake her heart or make her cry while I'm here, I will know" he said walking closer.

     "What are you going to do?"

     "You'll find out if you do anything bad to her."

    "Don't worry, I won't hurt her. She's my best friend and I love her, why would I?" I said putting on my shirt.

     "Just, watch yourself."

     "Ok" I said getting up, he stepped back, "I know how protective of you of her and I don't want to double cross you. So don't worry, I want to protect her from this guy as much as you. We are on the same team here" I said, he moved aside as I walked past him.

     Roxy's P.O.V.
       I dried off after my shower and put on a black Tee and black skinny jeans. I brushed and dried my hair, putting it up in a ponytail. I put my cross necklace on and looked in the mirror one last time before I left the bathroom. I smiled at my reflection.

      After I left the bathroom, walked into the kitchen and made my smoothie. I went out into the living room where my dad and boyfriend, Jake, was. "I forgot to go for my run this morning" I said as I took a sip of my smoothie.

       "You must have been sleeping really well, that you didn't want to wake up" Dad told me, smirking, "someone made it hard for you to get up?"

      "Really, dad?" I said rolling my eyes.

"It's a possibility" he laughed, "you get a boyfriend, your whole routine is off."

I just rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch next to Jake. "Hey, I was thinking. Why don't we go on a date tonight?" He asked me, smiling.

"Sure, what were you thinking?"

"A dinner and a movie. What do you think?"

"Sounds good. But, what movie and were are we going for dinner?"

"We can go get pizza at that pizza parlor down by Marek Avenue and what movie do you want to watch?"

"Hmm, I'm not up for anything scary, because of the situation."

"Ok, what about something funny and romantic? A rom-com maybe?"

"Sure, how about Everything, Everything? I heard that was a good movie."

"Ok, sounds good to me" he smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back.

"You can go, but you have to be home by ten, no later" Dad said.

"Ok, dad" I said.

After movie, 8:35

"We still have one hour and twenty-five minutes until it's ten, so you want to do something else?" Jake asked.

"Yeah, I would like to look around" I said, with my arm in his, "Vegas is beautiful with all the lights."

"Ok" he said and we started walking down the sidewalk looking at all the lights.

"I have to go to the restroom" I said, he nods and I let go of his arm, going into the ladies room. I when I was done, no one else was in the restroom, I washed my hands and looked up in the mirror I turned and gripped my hands on the sink, heart pounding. Right in front of me was Don wearing his menacing evil grin and holding his axe.

"Hello again, my dear" he said, "I told you I would find you and now, I got you alone." He ran at me with the axe and I screamed.