6

Zak's P.O.V - morning
   I woke up, still holding my daughter in my arms, she was still fast asleep. I kissed her gently on the head and softly said "wake up, sleepy head. We have a big day today.

    She opened her eyes, yawned and looked up at me, smiling, "morning, dad" she said.

     "Morning, sweetheart" I said, I got up, "timed to get dressed and meet the others down for breakfast." I went to get changed in the bathroom.

  Roxy's P.O.V
        "Ok" I said getting up, I went over to my suitcase and rummaged though it. 'Hmm, what should I wear' I thought to myself, 'uh, ha, perfect' I said taking out an outfit (A/N: the photo at bottom is her outfit, minus the jewelry, lipstick and glasses). I got changed. 

  When my dad got out of the bathroom, he stopped and smiled at me looking me up, "cool, outfit" he said

     "Thanks" I said, smiling at him.

     "You ready to go?"

    "Ready when you are."

    "Ok, let's go" he said, walking towards the door, I followed. He opened it and let me out first, he was right behind me.

Breakfast hall
     "Hey, guys!" Dad said, as we sat down at Aaron, Billy and Jays table.

      "Hey!" They said.

      "Cool, outfit, Roxy" Aaron said.

       "Thanks" I said, smiling. I went over and got my breakfast and sat back down.

        "So, Roxy. Ready to see your dad due his interviews in person?" Jay asks.

        "Yep! I have seen how he does his interviews on TV, but I definitely want to see how he does it in person" I said, eating my eggs.

   4 minutes later - Paramount Hotel
       At the hotel, dad was interviewing the own on the paranormal activity in this place. "A man got scratched and a women got pushed" he said.

      "Were there any other unusual activity?" Dad asked.

       "Yeah, a women said that she heard a male voice say hello."

       After dad's interviews, Aaron was showing me the cookie man video (A/N: video is at top). Dad was adorable. I was laughing so hard I couldn't breath, I took slow breaths to control my breathing so my asthma doesn't start up.

      "What are you two laughing at?" Dad asked coming over.

      "Aaron is just showing me the cookie man video" I said, "I was going to be mad that someone is bothering me, but I'm like cookies" I giggled, "that was my favorite part, and I know I changed the word to mad, I just don't use that word."

         "Alright. I'm done with my interviews, want to see if we can catch any E.V.P's right now?"

       "Ok" I said, he took out the recorder and went inside, Aaron and I followed, Aaron had the camera.

      "Are there any spirits here?" My dad asked. No, response. He rewinded the recording and put it up to his ear. We heard what he said and waited, but no other voices came. "Well, I guess will see tomorrow."

       "Ok."

      "Come on, let's get some lunch."

      "Ok" I said and we went to get lunch.

6 hours later - back at the Hotel
     The day seemed to fly by fast and you know what they say: time flys when your having fun. I got to know more about my dad's crew and they let me call them uncle. Before I knew it, it was time for bed. That night I had a dream less sleep which I so needed after the other night.