7

The next day
    I was woken up by my dad. "Wakey wakey sleepy head" he said, "tonight is the investigation, are you up for it?"

     "Yep!" I said, getting up and getting changed (A/N: outfit at bottom, minus the gloves and jewelry).

     "I am so ready! No turning back!"

      Dad saw my outfit and chuckled, "cute shirt."

     "Thanks. I bought it online."

      "I bet you can handle the lockdown."

  Night-12:00
       We were beginning out investigation of the Paramount Hotel. As they were setting up the equipment, dad reminded me to stay with him at all times during the night. As Jay was in nerve center, Aaron, Billy, Dad and I were doing the investigation. "If there are any spirits here, please talk into this device" dad said holding the recorder.

       "Hi, who's the girl?" A male spirit asked.

       "Omg!" I said, ecstatic.

      "She's my daughter, Roxy."

      "She's pretty."

     Omg! Did a spirt  just call me pretty? I couldn't help myself, I blushed. "Um, t-thank you."

    "You're welcome."

    "Can you tell us your name?" Dad asked.

     "Jason."

     "Jason, how did you die?"

     "Suicide."

     "How old were you when you died?"

     "17."

   "Why did you commit suicide?"

   "Because felt unloved."

   "Can you tell us why?"

   "Because no one cares about me. I was bullied in school and abused by my father. My mother didn't even care about me."

     "I care about you" I told him.

    "Thanks."

     "We do too" dad said.

    "Thanks."

    We walked through the hotel listening for other voice, but we only heard that one, until I heard a male voice call my name. I got curious and walked into one of the rooms, it felt like something was pulling me. I started to cough badly and I went down on my knees, it was getting hard for me to breath.

     Zak's P.O.V
       I looked next to me, but couldn't find Roxy. I looked behind me, but the only people there was was Billy and Aaron. I started to panic. "Have you guys seen Roxy?" I asked them.

       "No" they said.

       "She was here an hour ago" Billy said.

   Then, I heard the same male voice "Roxy needs help!" He said.

     "We're is she?" I asked.

     "Room 236. She's kneeling on the ground coughing really bad."

      Oh, no. I thought, her asthma is acting up. "Come on" I told the others and rushed to room 236. When we got there, I turned on the light and saw Roxy kneeling and coughing. I ran over to her and knelt down beside her putting my hand on her back, "take slow steady breaths" I commanded her, I turned to Billy, "Billy, get her inhaler out of her bag."

      He nods and reaches down in her bag for her inhaler. He pulled another bag out and took her inhaler out of there and gave it to me. I took it and gave it to her. She took a couple of huffs and her breathing because steady.

     "Is she alright?" Jason's spirt asked.

      "Are you alright?"

      She nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine."

     "Thank goodness" the spirit said relived.

     "How did you find me?"

     "Jason told you were you are" I told her, "I told you to stay close to me."

      "I know. It's just, I heard a voice call my name and it felt like an unknown force was pulling me here" she said, than we heard a deep male laugh. "That was the same voice that called my name."

       "Ok. He must be an evil entity, that's after you. So, I think it's best if you stay in nerve center with Jay.

      She nodded, "ok" she said disappointed, I know she wanted to stay, but it's saver for her with Jay.

      I took out my walkie talkie and called Jay, "hey Jay?"

     "Yeah?" He said on the other end.

    "Roxy's coming over."

    "Ok" he said and I put my walkie talkie back in my pocket.

       "Come on" I said, "I'll take you" and we both walked to nerve center.

    Roxy's P.O.V - nerve center
         When dad took me to nerve center, I walked in and sat next to Jay by the computer's. He looked at me, "what happened?" He asked.

       "Something made my asthma act up" I said.

      "Strange, your dad has asthma too and his wasn't acting up."

       I almost forgot my dad had asthma, "maybe the evil entity did something to me" I said, "but the spirit of a seventeen year old boy saved my life."

       "How?"

       "Told them that I needed help and what room I was in."

      "Yeah, I saw the whole thing."

     For the rest of the night, I was watching the screens with Jay. Well, this investigation was scary and exciting either way.