11

2 days later - 1:26am
    Jake and I were in the nerve center with Jay looking at the screens, when I saw something move in room 267. "Wow" I said.

"What?" Jay asked.

"I saw something move in room two hundred and sixty-seven" I told him.

He took out his walkie talkie and said "Zak?"

"What is it, Jay?" I head dad say on the other end.

"Roxy said that she saw something move in room two hundred and sixty-seven."

"Ok, I'll take a look" he said. I saw him go in the room, "a container fell."

"Ok" Jay said, he turned to me, "great spotting."

"Thanks" I said, smiling. I watched as dad took out the recorder and walk around the room and I wondered if he got any E.V.Ps. I looked at the screen Uncle Aaron was in and see him bent over with his hands on his knees. I taped Jay on the arm and pointed at the screen.

"You alright, Aaron?" He asked through his walkie.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm fine" I heard him say, breathing heavy, "there is just a strong presence here, I can feel it."

"Billy, go see if Aaron needs any help" Jay said, through to Billy.

"Ok" I heard him say.

I looked back at the screen that dad was in and my color drained from my face. "DAD!" I screamed. Dad was laying on the ground, eyes closed.

Jay turned to me fast, "what happened!? He asked, frantic. I pointed to the screen with a shaky hand and tears were starting to form in my eyes. He tried to contact him, but he wouldn't respond. Then, he continued Billy, "Billy! Go check on Zak, he's laying on the ground and he's not moving!"

"Got it!" I heard him say and him and Aaron race to dad's room.

"Jake, call a ambulance!" Jay told Jake. Jake nodded and dialed 911 and called an ambulance.

I just sat there and bared my face in my hands, crying. "Dad, I hope you are going to be ok," I said.

Hospital
I was sitting in a chair by my dad's bed holding his hand. Jake was there to as an emotional support, with his arm around me. "Dad, please don't leave me" I said crying.

"He's going to be alright" Jake said, trying to comfort me, "he's tough."

I nod whipping my eyes. I really want to believe that, I turn to him and smile, "thank's for being here with me" I said.

"Of course. That's what friends are for" he said, smiling. I felt something tighten around my hand and I looked. My dad was awake and he was smiling at me.

"Dad!" I said giving him a hug.

"Hey, sweetheart" he said, hugging me back.

    "I thought you where going to die."

    "I promised that I would never leave you" he said, "he looked at Jake, "hi, Jake."

"Hi, Zak. How are you feeling?" Jake asked.

"Better."

I turned to Jake, "Jake get the others and tell the that dad's awake" I told him. He nods and leaves. I turned back to dad, "I'm glad you are feeling better, dad."

"Yeah. To be honest, I have know idea what happened."

"You have know idea how you landed on the floor?"

He shook his head, "well, actually. I remember that I was in that room taking E.V.Ps and then I felt dizzy. Next minute, I collapsed."

"Well, that's something" I said, smiling, "I saw you and I told Jay. Jay told Jake to call an ambulance and now we are here."

Jake came back with the crew. "Hey, man" Uncle Aaron said, smiling.

"Hey, guys" dad said, smiling.

"How are you feeling?" Billy asked.

"A lot better."

"I'm glad. We all thought you were going to die. Lucky for you, your daughter saw you before it was to late. We probably would have left you there if she didn't see you" Jay laughed, which mad all of us laugh, including dad.

"Yeah" dad said smiling at me and squeezed my hand, I smiled and squeezed back.

Just then, the doctor came in, "aw, Mr. Bagans, I see that you're awake" he said, "your health is normal, but you will have to stay here for a couple of days before you can be discharged."

"Ok, doc."

"We should get going" Aaron said, they all nod.

"Ok" he said, fist bumping all of them.

"Will see you when you get out" Billy said, he turned and left with the rest of the crew. But, Jake and I started with dad. I yawned.

"You can go home" he said, "you seem really tired."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes. You should get some rest" he said, I nod and hug and kiss him.

"I will visit and I'll pick you up" I said, letting him go.

"You can drive?"

"Yes. I got my drivers license a year ago."

"Alright" he said, smiling at me, then to Jake,"Jake, take care of my daughter will you?"

He nods, "will do, sir."

"I love you, dad" I said, as I turned to leave.

"I love you to, sweetie" he said. I turned and walked out the door with Jake, closing the door behind us.