1

Roxy's P.O.V
I was on the plane, getting ready to see my dad. I haven't seen him for 13 years and I really miss him. I called him to let him know what happened and that I was going to live with him. At first he was sorry for what happened to mom, but he was excited to see me again.

I smiled and leaned back in my seat and put my headphones one. I played immortal portal on my phone, a song that my dad did (A/N: play the song up top). And closed my eyes. Even though, my dad isn't singing, it's just so good to hear his voice.

I woke up when a flight attendant shook my shoulder and asked if I wanted anything. I asked for apple juice and some cookies. I told her "thank you" and opened up the tray in front of me. I put my laptop on it and opened the Travel Channel app. I watched a few episodes of Ghost Adventures before the plane was getting ready to land.

I've been watching dad's show ever since I was 8 years old, just so I could see my dad. I am a believer in the paranormal just like him. I never meet anyone of his crew, but I always wanted to. I was sad when Nick left, what I saw on that episode, was that the reason he left was for the safety of his family and I understood that.

The pilot talked on the intercom and told everyone that they are getting ready to land, so I closed my laptop and the tray it was on. As the plan landed and everyone got off, I got my suitcase and waited my turn.

Once I got off the plane, I walked through the airport and stop as a smile crossed my lips. My dad was waiting there leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets, wearing a black T-shirt, black pants, red shoes and sunglasses, smiling at me.