9

"Jake!" I said, hugging him, "it's been so long! I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too" he said, hugging me back. We let go of each other, "I just can't believe you're back! You have changed since the last time, yet I have too since it has been thirteen years."

"Yep. We've both grown up."

"Yep and you look great!"

"You too."

"Um, were you in the pool?"

"Huh? Why do you ask?"

"Because you are wearing your bikini" he said, Redding.

"Oh! Yes, I was just in the pool."

"Well, it's a really cool bikini. I like the skulls."

"Thanks. Say, do you want to come in?" I said, stepping out of the way for him to pass.

"Sure, um, is your dad home?"

"No, he's do an investigation. After that what happened at the Paramount Hotel, I am not allowed to join him on investigation for five weeks."

"Oh, dang. That sucks."

"Yeah. But I know he's just trying to keep me safe."

"I understand that. Hey, I meant to ask, how's
your mom?"

"Oh, um" I said, "well, she's dead, Jake. That's why I moved to live with my dad."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's fine. You didn't know."

"Oh, well. Roxy Bagans is back in town!" He said smiling. I know he was trying to cheer me up.

"Yep!" I said laughing, "hey, why don't I get changed and we can take a picture? Also, why don't I get your number?"

"Sure!"

"Ok!" I said, "let me just get changed and we can take a picture on the couch." I left to get changed. When I came back I sat next to Jake on the couch and smiling, I took a picture. Than I wrote: Reunited with an old friend. I missed him so much! And posted it on Snapchat.

After that, we exchanged phone numbers so we could keep in touch. Just then, my phone rang. I looked at it and it was my dad. "Excuse me, I need to take this" I said, "it's my dad." I Got up and walked into the kitchen, "hi, dad!"

"Hi, sweetie, I'm just calling to see how you're doing" he said.

      "I'm doing fine. An old friend came to visit, someone from my past."

      "Oh, you mean Jake? You two were so close, inseparable when you were little" he laughed.

        "Yeah."

       "How's Gracie? Is she being good?"

       "Yes. She's being real good."

       "Good. I'm glad."

       "How did the interviews go?"

       "Good. We even caught and E.V.P."

       "Really? Already?"

       "Yep. It was of a female, she said hi."

       "Cool."

       "Yeah, well, I got to go. Bye, sweetie! Say hi to Jake for me."

       "Ok, I will, bye! You say hi to your crew from me."

       "Ok, will do" he said and hung up.

    I walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch, "dad said hi" I said.

       "Well, hi to him" Jake said, smiling, "want to watch TV?"

       "Sure" I said, smiling. I turned on the TV.

     Zak's P.O.V.
        After talking to Roxy on the phone, I went over to the crew. "Roxy's says hi" I said.

          "Hello to her" Aaron said, smiling, "how's she doing, anyway?"

        "Good. An old friend of her's came to visit, so she's not alone today."

          "That's great!" He said, "I really like her, she's cool."

        "Yeah, I'm glad" I said, smiling.

       "I was almost scared for a second when her asthma was acting up. It was so bad, I thought she was going to die."

        "Yeah, me too. It was strange, because there was no dust in that room."

        "And you also have asthma. Your asthma didn't act up either" Jay said.

       "Yeah. She said that something was calling her name and she was drown into that room. A male voice, an evil entity."

        "Yeah" Billy said. It was dark, so we decided to get some sleep for tomorrow's lockdown.

       Roxy's P.O.V
        After Jake left, I took a shower and got into my Pajamas for bed. I was brushing my hair, when Jason appeared. I smiled, "good to see you again, Jason."

        "You too, Roxy" he said, smiling, "you getting ready for bed?"

      "Yep. I'm tired."

      "Well, I want to ask, who was that boy?"

      "That was Jake, an old friend of mine. Wait, you were watching the whole time?"

       "I confess, yes. You didn't see me, but I was still in the house."

       "Jeez, Jason!" I said, face palming myself, "why? I thought you had left?"

      "Because I was protecting you. Making sure that the evil spirit didn't get to you. You look mad" he looked down, "I'm sorry."

      "It's alright, Jason. I'm not mad" I said sighing, "it's just a bit creepy."

       "Oh, ok."

       "Anyway, I'm going to go to bed" I said, yawning, walking towards my bed, climbing in, "goodnight, Jason."

      "Goodnight, Roxy" he said. I felt cold in my forehead and I realized that he had kissed me, "sleep well" and he disappeared as I fell asleep.