[54] Resting but In Pieces

TW: Trouble understanding speech, Muscle Tingling 

- On Mara's Ship - Y/n's POV -

I watched the planets go by as we passed them, listening subconciously in case the rest of my crew had any updates about Etheria.

My hands, which were previously turning purple, began to turn make to their normal shade without anyone noticing. It was a win win.

"Anything yet?" Adora stopped pacing and turned to Glimmer and Bow.

Bow looked at his device with dissapointment, "Adora, I'm trying, but no-ones answering. They're gone."

Something began beeping from Entraptas side of the room, and I heard her say something about the blockaid.

I glanced over for a second, seeing a hologram of Etheria which caused my eyes to widen.

There were Prime ships surrounding the entire planet, and getting through would almost be impossible.

Everyone one began to imput their thoughts into the conversation, but I stayed quiet, trying to ignore the hum of anticipation that was building up inside me.

I overheard that we were going to a planet called "Kritis", and that it was Primes weakness or something, and soon enough we were on our way too it.

- - -

As we got off the ship, I put my spacesuit on and began to look around at the almost terrifying terrain.

"Prime was definitely here," Bow said, pointing to a run down prime hub.

"But something made him leave." Adora furrowed her brows before walking forward, all of us following shortly behind.

All around us there was debris, and ruined structures, and I felt myself wondering how it looked when it wasn't destroyed. Maybe it was beautiful. But I guess I'll never know.

We all continued to explore, until we found some weird connection thing. Or at least, Entrapta found some connection thing. 

"This place should have some log of the invasion," the purple haired girl stated, before pulling wrong Hordak over, "Maybe Wrong Hordak can connect to it and tell us what happened here!" 

All of us walked over and saw her plug the ex-horde clone into the machine. 

"Good news. My readings show that the atmosphere is safe," Entrapta then took her helmet off and threw it god knows where. 

I took that as a sign to take my own helmet off, breathing in non-reused air for the first time in a while. 

Hearing a snicker, I turned to see Bow chuckling while Catra still had her helmet on. 

"What? She's been wrong before," the cat-girl said, crossing her arms, "A lot, actually." 

Bow continued to chuckle, "If my helmet were that adorable, I'd leave it on too," he gasped, "those ears!"

I instantly cover my mouth to suppress the wave of giggles that was going to unleash, trying my hardest not to burst out in laughter. 

"It is not!" then Catra began to angrily try and pull it off, all of us chuckling a bit before she was able to pull it off. 

Somehow, I was able to notice how Catra's gaze landed on Adora and a small smile tugged at her lips. 

That is, until the "Moment" was ruined by Entrapta's shriek, causing me to drop my helmet and turn around.