[51] Draining

My eyelids burst open as the ship began to shake. I looked at the ground to see that there were red lines filling the cracks of ship, signalling that there was some sort of malfunction. 

I figured that Entrapta would be taking care of it, so I didn't worry too much. But I still couldn't go back to sleep with all of the twisting and turning. 

So what was the best thing to do? Annoy someone else until the problem was either fixed, or we were dead. 

Wrapping the thin blanket around me, I walked out of the storage room I was sleeping in and made my way onto the bridge. 

"..no idea what this is." I hear the voice of Bow say as I walked closer. 

"I working on getting the autopilot up and functional again. Wrong Hordak, Blowtorch!" She signaled for the Hordak Knock-off, and he walked up to her Blowtorch in hand. 

Groggily, I walked over to Glimmer and Bow, who instantly gasped when they saw me. 

"Are you okay y/n?" Glimmer asked, grabbing both of my shoulders with a worried look on her face. 

I instantly became confused, "Yeah? I mean Im a little tired but-" 

"A LITTLE!??!" Bow said from behind the queen. He reached over somewhere and pulled out some sort of refelctive panel that Im guessing used to be on the ship. Then he pointed it at me. 

I'll admit, I was a little surprised at my own appearance. 

There were unnaturally dark bags under my eyes, my skin was pale (Or paler if your already pale) and my h/c hair was a mess. 

Glimmer tapped me, pulling me from my trance to see that there were f/c flowers sprouting around my feet. 

Once I dimissed the illusion, I turned back to my friends, "Look, I think Im just in a bit of a funk because were so far from Etheria. I'll get used to it soon enough, and then I'll be back to normal." I smiled, but on the inside, I knew that what I was saying was complete and total BS.

The two of them glanced at each other, nodded, and continued back with whatever they were doing. 

Adora walked through the door and as soon as she saw my face she yelped, jumping back. 

I glared at her, "Yes I know. And know you don't have to point it out. Lemme just be ugly for today." 

I swear I saw her shiver for a second. 

"How's Catra?" Glimmer asked.

"Good! I think. I keep checking on her, but she's been sleeping for a while. Do you think I should check again?" 

Bow spoke this time, "Adora, you should let her rest." 

"Right, right," she paused for a moment, "But what if she wakes up and needs something? I'm just gonna go check on her." 

But before she could get through the door I stepped in her way.

She glanced at me before turning back, "No, no, no, you're right. Letting her rest." 

I walked to the seat that bow was sitting in and I sat on the floor and leaned on it, curling up even farther into the blanket. 

Now, I didn't think I was gonna actually fall asleep, but when Adora turned to check on me, I was out like a light. 

- Third Person POV - 

As everyone ran out of the room to go do their own things, Bow looked over at the sleeping girl and sighed.