[53] Headcannons (Break from plot)

Hey you lovely people! 

I do apologize for the lack of chapters lately, I generally have a hard time finishing things, but it's getting there. 

So, to actually get a chapter out this week I've decided to post some headcannons that I have about the story in general! 

Enjoy!

- - - 

(Also some of these might actually be true, but probably won't be fully stated in the story)

- Meissa and Y/n would probably either only adopt one child, or have no children and be the super cool aunts

- After a stressful day, everyone will cuddle around y/n and she'll use her power to relax them. 

- Meissa is asexual (Also Im sorry if Im portraying Asexual people wrong, I'm just going off of what my two asexual friends act like and how they've explained asexuality to me) 

- If Meisssa and Y/n ever did actually adopt a child, it be a boy named Jayson

- Glimmer and Y/n get together sometimes and talk about kingdom politics 

- Meissa loves children 

- Y/n hates children 

- Y/n used to have a crush on Entrapta 

- Both Meissa and Y/n can't sing for the life of them 

- Sometimes Meissa will randomly start doing stuff with Y/n's hair, and she can always manage to make it look prettier than it was before no matter the length. 

- Boba is part of a secret underground pet agency. (So is Melog)

- Melog and Boba are like best friends (They haven't met yet, but trust me, they will)

- Someone was purposefully trying to *eliminate* Meissa when she was in her coma (WAIT THATS A SPOILER-) 

- Y/n is super indesisive

- At Meissa and Y/ns wedding (Yes that is going to happen) Y/n couldn't decide between Chocolate and Red velvet, so she had two different cakes made. 

- Also Y/n couldn't decide whether to be the groom or the bride, so they both wore suits

- Boba can play the harp 

- Y/n and Meissa are both SUPER awkward when it comes to anything romantic

- Y/n has extremely loud thoughts,  which is why sometimes she doesn't pay attention to conversations 

- After the war y/n makes a grave for her mother and her father

- CHAPTER 53 END - 

Yeaa, this chapters a little shorter than I'd like it to be, but feel free to comment your own headcannons! 

Chapterly Question: 

If you could go back in time to any point in history, where would it be (and why)? 

I think honestly I would go to when the Library of Alexandria was still you know, there. I just think it would be so cool to read all the books, and discover things that nobody else in present time knew. That would be so pog.

As always, remember to take care of yourself! Drink some water! Eat some food! 

(Also, if you'd like to join the discord, check out chapter 49) 

Reminder: Theres going to be a Q & A at the end of the book so if you'd like to ask a question about the story or its characters, you can ask a question here or go to chapter 49)