Introoooo

Hey! If anyone is actually reading this story thank you! As said in the description there will be NO NSFW due to Ranboo being a minor and that is wrong, I do not want to write any NSFW, and most importantly Ranboo said that he does not want any of that written about him. 

If Ranboo ends up not being ok with fanfics at all then please tell me and I will take it down. 

Y/N will be using she/her pronouns (sorry if you don't go by that!!). Y/N is Quackity's sister, and becomes friends with a few people on the smp. 

I also have absolutely no clue what I am doing cause I suck at writing and this is my first fanfic. so um here we go I guess...

Also there will most likely be slow updates because I have school and my pets to take care of and life stuff, Sorry! I will try to update and write when I can though. My punctuation is also pretty bad I think so don't mind that. 

About Y/n: Plays minecraft. sometimes with her brother but mostly with her friend Hana (heh sorry dude I had to use your name i couldn't think of any others-). She likes to chill and watch movies, but also go out and have fun. She is 16 and her birthday is June 12th (god I'm just taking my friend's info for this story...). She lives with her brother, Quackity. They have lived together in North Carolina since she was 10 because her parents got in a plane crash and didn't make it... Over the 6 years they have lived together they have gotten insanely close and almost never argue.

About Ranboo: Twitch streamer. He commonly plays minecraft with Tubbo, and other people on the dream smp. He is 17 (his real age is unknown but we know is he is a minor) his birthday being September 29th (his bday is also unknown). Lives in California with his family. 

About Quackity (I'm not sure he likes his real name being used so I am using Quackity): He is Y/n's big brother. Twitch streamer/youtuber. He plays minecraft on the dream smp, jackbox, and has also played roblox quite a few times. He is 19, his birthday being December 28th. After their parents plane crash y/n was devastated which hurt quackity to see. Since she started living with him, he promised himself to make sure she never got hurt. Which leads to him being very protective when he feels the need. 

About Hana: Y/n's best friend. y/n has been hana's best friend since they were 6. Hana had seen y/n at her lowest and at her highest. Same goes for y/n. She had hana at her highest and her lowest. They tell each other everything. everything. They trust each other with their lives and always talk and know every detail about each other. Hana is 16 her birthday being February 1st (IM SORRY HANA IF YOU FIND THIS SOMEHOW. I KNOW I USED UR NAME AND BDAY SORRY DUDE!)

There are other characters but they are not MAIN characters really. They play semi big parts in the story but we will not be needing as much information about them. Alsoooo the song above is a really good song and you should listen to it.