XXII

Ezreneth Castle; 2 years later

Y/N has given birth to mischievous Prince Harris 2 years ago. He really resembles Hansol, the physical features of his face, the hazel doe eyes, greek-sculpted nose and thin lips.

Yet, the personality is his mother's. A troublemaker. Well, growing up with 4 brothers didn't let her play Barbie dolls and lipsticks. She grew up picking swords, books and arrows.

"Harris, I swear! For the love of Ezren, sit down and don't bother your Grandfather!" She looks at him exasperated as he's sitting on Seungcheol's lap while he's doing some Kingly business.

"Mommy, I want to pway!" He smiles cheekily.

"Harris-" She points a finger at him. Hansol comes in the scene to take his son away, apologizing at Seungcheol who laughed and dismissed it.

"You naughty Prince. Let's go and play with your cousins, how does that sound?" He nods almost immediately at Hansol's bribery. Getting to play with her brother's children are the happiest times of Harris' life.

°

Hansol was busy helping Simon, Seungcheol and Hoshi. So she's out to her secret garden.

"Mingyu.. It's been 3 years since you're gone. I'm happy now, with Hansol. I have Harris and him. I am contented with what I have. But I must admit, I miss you." She wipes that stray tear away.

"I still can't believe that you let go of my hand, when you promised that we'll face everything together. We ended things in a bad note, and I can't sleep knowing that."

"But I guess, that.. You letting go of my hand meant Hansol was going to take it and hold them tighter." She smiles sadly.

"Wherever you are, I hope you are happy." She breathes out and checks herself in the mirror she brought to see of her eyes are red and puffy, otherwise, she'd have to face Father and Son interrogation later.

°

"Mommy! Wes go on a famewee time!" Harris waddles up to her and hugs her legs after Hansol sets him down.

"You want family time?" She coos at her son. He nods and smiles.

"Me, mommy and daddy! Famewee!! Yey!!" Hansol walks over to them and squats down on the carpeted floor of their room. Taking in his family into his embrace.

"Where would you like to go?" Hansol kisses his forehead. "Let's go anywhere you like."

"I like to go emiwhere wid mommy and daddy!" Harris cheers and hugs his parents.

"You're too cute for my heart." Hansol dramatically clutches his chest. "Let's go on a camping! By the beach?"

They both nod at him.

"Let's go bring my brothers and Sofia!" She smiles at him, he nods with a smile as well.

"How about we all go out for 2 days? Free from Royal Jobs."

°

"Wow, it's been so long since I've last seen the beach!" Chan runs around the shore as soon as they arrive. His twin sons come running after him.

"Wait for me!" Jihoon follows, his son and daughter laughing around as he carries them.

"And me! Sofia come!" Wonwoo laughs and rushes to her, seeing as she's still mesmerized by the view.

"Brothers, wait! Aish!" Hoshi grumbles, taking off his boots and running around barefooted.

"Harris, pway wid us!" Hoshi's youngest daughter of 2 smiles at him. "Wes build a sandcastle!"

°

"Thank you for this. We all needed a breather. Too much paper works can drive you crazy!" She smiles at Simon.

"It was Hansol who planned this, Dad." He smiles at his son who was with Harris. Too overprotective that he wouldn't let a fly touch him.

"Actually, it was Harris who wanted a family time!" He shouts and they laugh when Harris pushes him into the sand then the other younger kids bury him, drawing a mermaid tail over where his legs are.