EPILOGUE

"Happy wedding, to Prince Mingyu and Princess Y/N!" The town cheered. Automatically, Mingyu becomes a Prince as he married her. The Ezreneth people knows about Mingyu's heroic deed of risking his life to save their Princess and wanted the same thing.

Seungcheol and her brothers stood by the side, smiling proudly..

"Elizabeth.. Look. Our little girl is married. She grew up too fast, in a blink of an eye, she's already married.. It feels just like last time that I held her for the first time in my arms after you gave birth to her. I'm proud, and I know you are as well... Are you seeing this?" Seungcheol smiles and whispers to the wind.

"We miss you, mom.. So much. Thank you, for looking over us and keeping us safe." Hoshi follows and shoulder hugs his younger brothers.

°

Y/N smiles happily. They celebrated in front of the Ezreneth people, she could smile all day just by seeing her subjects' sincere smiles.

Seungcheol threw a big ass party for everyone and gave the people food supply like they do every month. This time, it was already prepared.. There were various choices of foods and desserts and the Palace was open to the people.

This was one reason why Ezren prospered, they had a close relationship with their people. No other countries could be as friendly as Ezren. Nor could they be able to duplicate the bond between the Ezreneth Royal Family and the Ezreneth people shared.

"Congratulations, My Princess. Thank you, Prince Mingyu.. The Princess is a diamond to Ezren.. She means so much to us."

"Oh please.. Don't make me cry now. You're too kind." They just laughed together. "Please, help yourselves with the food. There is plenty for everyone. You can take some home, don't risk wasting a single grain." She playfully narrows her eyes and they laugh again.

"Alistair is always close with the people.. Ever since she was born, she never treated them as her servants.. She treated them more like family. And I'm glad she's my sister." Chan smiles. They all agree.

"Yes, indeed. It was her idea as a child to give food supply to every family every month. What would we do with the abundancy if we kept them to ourselves? They'll only go bad at the barn, I'm glad she grew up kind." Hoshi smiles and looks at his sister that was happily interacting with the people.

"Mingyu has a lot to learn about being a Prince. But he's our brother now, and we don't leave our brothers behind." Wonwoo shakes his head laughing seeing Mingyu so stiff beside her.

"Is he okay though? He looks like he isn't moving." Jihoon follows laughing. "Gyu, you okay?" Mingyu looks at them.

"Yes, I am. My Prince-"

"Gyu, we're brothers now. You're a Prince. No need for the formalities."

°

It was afternoon now and it was time for the beer and music along with some games. She looks around and then halts.

"Hansol.." Her eyes tear up as she stands from her seat then walks over to where he was. "It really is you.. You exist."

"O-oh, My Princess. I didn't notice you there. My apologies." He bows his head. He was an Ezreneth Person. 3rd class.

"Don't apologize, Hansol." He widens his eyes.

"Oh, you know my name, My Princess-"

"Are you doing go-"

"Daddy!" She looks over at the small voice and her heart stopped.

"Harris.." There he was, he existed as well. Hansol was really creeped out, at the same time.. He felt as if he was on cloud nine. The Princess of his country knew his name.

"My Pwincess.." Little Harris smiles and bowed at her before running towards his father. He looks exactly like she remembered in her mind. The eyes, the height, the voice, the features.

"You know him as well?" She ignored Hansol. His eyes widen when she starts crying.

"C-can I hold him?" Hansol smiles and nods, passing over Harris to her. "I missed you.." She sobs in the little boy's chest.

°

"You know.. I found out something today.." He smiles and looks at her softly.

"What is it, My Love?" She walks to him and buries herself into his embrace.

"I found out that Hansol and Harris existed. Along with Sofia and their parents. They are 3rd class people of my country. Hansol is married to a girl named Audrey.." Mingyu nods and smiles.

"Are you okay now?" She nods and smiles at Mingyu happily.

"I am now, I feel more relieved and a weight was off of my chest."

"Why not we make our own Harris?"

°

"Minghao! For the love of Ezren, please come back here. Do not bother Father!" She runs and sighs. Minghao only looked at his mother with a mischievous grin.

"Minghao." The 4 year old Prince stilled when he hears his father's stern voice. Immediately sprinting to his mother's embrace.

"I'm sorry, daddy..." Mingyu smiles and kisses his son's forehead.

"It's okay now.. Please, baby. Behave next time okay? Grandad is busy.." Minghao gives out a toothy grin and nods.

"Okay, daddy! I promise!"

"I love you two both.. So much." Y/N smiles. The two of them pucker their lips out on a kiss, they laugh and kiss each other sweetly.

"I love you too, My Love."

"Haohao loves mommy and daddy so much too!"

THE END

Yayyyyy!!! I have finished it!!!! More like we have finished it! I have finished writing and you have finished reading it! 😭🤧💖😘

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐳𝐫𝐞𝐧•{𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲𝐮} 🎉