X

She strolled around the castle, talking to Hansol. Getting to know each other, don't worry. Both of them know their boundaries.

"So, technically.. You're saying. It was because of Sofia that you and your significant other met?" She chuckles softly.

"Well yes.. Sofia is very friendly that she just talks to her servants comfortably. Father won't worry about them betraying her, they know the consequences." Hansol laughs.

"My Princess." She flinches when Mingyu suddenly appears on her left side. His nostrils are flared and he glared at Hansol.

"Love, don't worry." Mingyu's eyes widened.

"L-love? He's here-"

"He knows about it. Besides, we're in the same situation. He has a secret relationship as well. So would you please, stop glaring at him?" She coos, clutching his chest.

"Be thankful no one is around." Mingyu narrows his eyes at her.

"Because..?"

"I would.. Kiss you so hard. You'll forget how to breathe." He whispers. She widens her eyes and slaps his chest.

"Okay okay, I know you two are lovers. But please, not in front of me. You'll make me miss her more." Hansol narrows his eyes at Mingyu.

"Sorry about the whole glaring thing, My Prince. I wasn't aware of the details." Hansol nods and gives an👌sign to Mingyu.

"Hansol!" They immediately straighten their composure when Sofia arrives the scene. Coughing awkwardly.

"Hi, unnie!" She energetically waves. Y/N couldn't help but smile.

"Hi, Sofia.."

"Princess Sofia." Mingyu bows his head.

"Hi!" She waves at Mingyu. "I wanted to hang out with Y/N unnie~ if that is okay?" Y/N nods.

"Yeah, sure. Why not? Let's give the boys their own time."

°

"How old are you unnie?" They were seated in the Moon Gazebo, overlooking the front view of Ezreneth Palace.

"I'm 18.. turning 19 in a few months."

"I'm 16, turning 17. I'm 2 years younger than you. Hansol is 20."

"He's talkative." She laughs.

"Yeah he is. He doesn't stop talking which is good actually. He never runs out of topic and it makes me happy."

"Is he doing good as a brother?" She nods softly.

"He is. He takes care of me a lot. Though, he has a lot of responsibilities as Crown Prince."

"I know how that feels. I have 4 older brothers, and I'm closest to the Crown Prince."

"4? I've only seen 2 though." Sofia mutters as she bites her cookie.

"They're currently in Dunvar. They'll return in 2 days prior. Right! How long are you guys staying?" Sofia thinks.

"I don't know, unnie. I think around 2 or 3 months? But I'm not sure. We could stay less or longer." Y/N nods.

"Prince Jihoon and Prince Chan has arrived!"

"Oh, that's them Sofia! Let's go and meet them!" She grabs the younger's hand as they run towards the Boarding Gate.

°

"Chan! Jihoon! You've returned!" She practically jumps at them when they set foot in the Palace. They laugh together.

"We missed you as well. You left when we still hadn't part for Dunvar." Chan smacks her head and she glares at him.

"Why you-"

"That's enough, Y/N." Hoshi laughs. "Come here my babies!" He opens his arms and the two jump at him.

"Let me join!" Wonwoo laughs and all 5 of then hug. Jumping around.

"Wow, they're close." Queen Melody smiles at Seungcheol. He nods with a proud smile on his face.

"Yeah, they are. They quarrel a lot but like.. They are inseparable."

"Father!" Jihoon and Chan dramatically cries and latches onto Seungcheol.

"Wow. I feel so loved." Y/N deadpans, rolling her eyes.

"Oh, my apologies. I didn't know we had visitors.." Jihoon bows and so does Chan.

"They are from the Corian Empire. They are great friends with Dad. The Prince is arranged to marry with Y/N-" Wonwoo explains.

"Wait- what?! What are you saying? My baby sister is gonna be married?!" Jihoon practically stares him down.