XXX {END}

"Father!" Seungcheol and her brothers flinched when she kicks the door open.

"My child, are you finally awake-"

"Where is my family?" She ignores his questions and walks over to them. Jihoon stands up and walks over to her.

"What are you saying? We are your family-" He wipes her tears away. She sobs and shakes her head no desperately.

"No.. No.." Her holds his hand. "Hansol.. Where is Hansol? H-harris.. Sofia and Queen Melody and King Simon.." She pours it out. Their eyes soften.

Now she notices it.

"Where are your wives and children? Why am I back to my old bedroom-"

"Alistair, listen to Father.. Sit down, calm down.. Let's talk slowly, okay?" She nods reluctantly, Jihoon helps over his sister to walk over the table.

°

"Ask your questions.. One by one, me and your brothers will try to answer them, okay?" Seungcheol coos, petting her hair. She nods, looking down.

I don't know where to start, Father...

"Where are Hansol and Harris?" She whispers, feeling so defeated.

"Bub.. Who are they?" She looks at Hoshi who spoke so softly. Her tears start again.

"My family.. My own family. Please tell me where they are.. I need to know where they are. Hansol only told me that he was going to get a breather after telling me someone was back, but he didn't return." She cried, Wonwoo brings her to his chest as he's sitting the closest to her.

"Bub.. I'm sorry. They aren't real." Her breath hitched. She looks at him in shock.

"What- what are you talking about?"

"Could you please.. Tell me everything about them? This Hansol and Harris and the others?"

Y/N: *narrates chapter 5-29*

As she explained, her brothers and Father could see the way her eyes light up everytime she mentions them.

"I can't believe it.. I got married, and had a child.." The brothers softly whisper to each other.

"She even had the Dunvar voyaging.." Seungcheol looks down.

"-but.. Like I told you, he didn't return. He brought Harris with him for a breather.." She finishes and they all sighed.

"Bub... You had a very long episode this time.. You aren't 24, you aren't married yet, we didn't go to Dunvar yet." Wonwoo pets her hair.

"You're 17.. You were inside your subconscious for 7 years in your time.. That was the longest since you've developed Schizophrenia." Chan smiles sadly at her.

"I-it was another one of my episodes? T-they weren't real? Everything that has happened was a lie? No.. No, it can't be. Harris- Harris! Come to mommy, please..." She breaks out of Wonwoo's hug and runs outside to her supposedly new quarter.

She halts, the structure was newly finished. It isn't even painted yet. She shakes her head and goes inside.

°

"Mingyu, you have to go after her. We've been looking for her since!" Seungcheol rubs his face in worry.

"Yes, Your Majesty."

"Mingyu, take care of my sister! I will behead you, I swear!" Jihoon raises a fist.

"Yes, My Prince."

°

He walks around the palace. He's searched everywhere already. Her room, she wasn't there. There secret place, she wasn't there either.

Where could she be?

Then a place came into his mind.

"I found you.." Mingyu sighed in relief when he sees her on the new bed, curled up into a ball. "Everyone was looking for you.."

She sits up, one by one, it all started to sink into her reality. None of those were real, he was her reality. He was her lover.. Hansol, was just a character from her disease and so were the memories and everything about him.

"How long was I out of it?" He sits besides her and hugs her.

"Just a couple weeks." He caresses her face and she closes her eyes.

"It all seemed like years had passed.." She sighs and looks gloomy. He peppers her face with small kisses and she smiles.

"What matters is that you're here now.. And hey, I have to tell you something." He smiles excitedly.

"What is it?"

"Your father allowed us to marry each other, for I have sacrificed myself.. He allowed us to become one officially."