XXI

"Baby, I'm pregnant.." Hansol drops his brush when she comes out of the bathroom, holding a pregnancy stick.

"Oh my God-" He cries happily and runs to her. He looks at the stick, and indeed. Positive.

"Is- it's mine, right?" She nods happily.

"It's ours, baby. It is."

°

Hansol is extra careful with Y/N. Now that it's his child, he doesn't want anything to happen to it.

She hates to admit it, but little by little.. She's forgetting about the feelings she ever felt for Mingyu.

"Baby, come on now. It's time for Lunch." She comes in their shared bedroom and sees that he's buried in his paper works as Prince, a Crown Prince at that.

"Will come later, Baby." He looks up slightly at her then smiles, before looking back down.

She frowns.

"If you are not going to stand up there and go to the Dining Hall this instant, I will starve myself." He's horrified and immediately follows her out their quarters when she disappears out the door upset.

"No, baby.. Please don't. Okay okay, I'm here now. Let's have lunch." She smiles and side hugs him. One hand on the other's waist.

°

"You two are late." Queen Melody looks at them who just entered the dining hall. Everyone was already seated there but them.

"Hansol wanted to finish his works first than have lunch so.. Let's just say I threatened him."

"Better watch out for her threats, Hansol. She doesn't stop for anyone for her threats, she'll do it if you try her." He widens his eyes at her hearing Wonwoo speak.

"You wouldn't try." He narrows his eyes at her. Without looking at him, she pokes her chicken and tears off the meat like a man.

"Oh, trust me baby. I would. Why wouldn't I?" She smiles sweetly at him then pokes his nose with her forefinger. They all laughed.

°

"My dearest Alistair, you wouldn't do it, right?" He has his forearms on her neck from the back, she leans on his shoulder as they overlook the palace from their balcony.

"I wouldn't if you look after yourself.. What would I do if you're sick? Worse, what should I do if you're gone. What would I say to little peanut over here?" She looks at him with dreading eyes.

"Okay, I won't. I promise. Please, don't do it as well. I wouldn't know what to do either if anything happens to you or to our sweet little bub." He tilts her head to place a kiss on her lips.

She replies immediately, turning within his arms to face him, he leans her gently against the railings.

She moves her hands up to his neck, one to fist his hair while the other caresses his neck. His hands move lower from her back, to her waist then to her leg to put it on his waist.

"I want to love you..." She looks up to meet his hazel eyes to meet need, patience, control and lust.

She lowers his head for another kiss, to which he dives in almost immediately.

"I want you to love me..." He smiles into the kiss and heads to the bed. Closing the balcony door with his foot, locking the doors and setting the curtains to drape to the ground.

"I'll be gentle to not hurt our little one.. Trust me. I do not like to hurt you." She smiles softly, caressing his cheek.

"I trust you, Hansol. Always."

The End!

I'm just kidding.

Y'all what the fuck am I writing?!?!? Dksbekdbekrbsldbsodbeifbejebs.

That's the closest you will get from me. I do not write unholy content. I am a minor- an un-innocent minor.

I need holy water.