Forty-six

Doffy's side

Doflamingo strikes up, glaring at the young pirate. From the movement the woman's body reveals itself from the coat for a second. A dark shadow appears in Law's eyes as he recognizes her face.

The blonde pulls [Y/N] back to his body.

-What the hell are...?!

-Shambles.

.
.
.

Doffy finds himself outside the meadow, at the side of the huge mangrove. [Y/N] disappeared from his arms.

THAT FUCKING KID.

Dowly.

He turns back immediately to the entrance but somebody stops him. Doffy freezes down for a moment but then tries to push the other out of his way.

-Let me go! She will die! -he yells.

-Doffy, what are you talking about?! Why did Law throw you out? -shouts Rosinante, holding his brother back.

-SHE WILL DIE, I CAN'T LET HER BE ALONE!

But he stops when he sees the Surgeon of Death running out from the hidden place.

One of his men, a polar bear mink runs to him and takes the unconscious body. Doflamingo's eyes widen and he throws away Rosinante to run there.

But his little brother catches his arm in the last moment to stop him again.

Law's face is serious and worried.

-Bepo, take her to the operating theatre now. Penguin, Shachi prepare my tools, we don't have time to waste!

He turns to Doffy furiously and pulls out his katana, aiming it on his chest.

-What did you do to her, Doflamingo?! -shouts Law.

-Magellan posioned her! Let me go Rosi before I cut you in half! -yells the blonde.

-DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY A FINGER OR CORA-SAN AGAIN YOU DEVIL!

And the black-haired man strikes forward with his katana ready to attack. Doffy growls deeply and lifts his arm to defend himself.

-Stop, both of you! -shouts Rosinante, jumping between the two. -Law, you heard him! Go and treat her, she can die in every second. I will handle my brother!

Doflamingo frowns.

The Ope-Ope Fruit.

-Can you save her?

He doesn't answer just tsk-s and run after his men to their submarine.

-I will go and help. -states Doffy but Law closes the iron door.

Rosinante touches Doflamingo's shoulder again.

-Doffy, if anyone can help her it's Law. Do you want her to die because you can't sit on your huge ass for some time?!

Doflamingo frowns and forces some calm on himself. He flops down to the ground, buries his face in his hands.

This is all too fast.

Corazon sits down slowly opposite him. He flicks and creates a soundless area around them.

What the hell?!

-The voices...

-It's my Devil Fruit.

-YOUR WHAT?!

-You know, a strange fruit that let's you make magiiic. -answers Rosinante, opening his palms as a real fairy princess would do to scatter her sparkles.