Nine

After he left you just sit on the sofa for a few minutes.

Somehow he makes me feel so different than others. Even if I know I should hate him, I can't truly do.

You think back to Rosinante, who spent at least years in that cell. Doffy did it to his own brother.

But still, you start to feel like nothing is this simple around him.

The thought of him being much more complex than an antagonist in everyone's story scares you. But even if it's true, your Devil Fruit can be the only way to know.

You touch your mouth with your finger. His lips played there not long ago.

I don't kiss that bad.

You facepalm when you realise you are thinking about it again. It was just a revenge for mocking you, why do you even care?

Not like I enjoyed it or anything...

Not like I would melt under his touch ever, right?

Shit.

You stand up and go around the cabin until you find a door in the corner. A little bathroom.

You wash your face and hands and look in the mirror. There wasn't one in the tiny room for the cage, so basically this is the first time you see yourself since the day you met Kuzan.

I look tired. Someone who knows she has no choice to make in her own life.

It probably amuses him, because the more powerless I seem, the stronger his dominance get.

What did Kuzan do after I was gone? Can he figure out what happened?

Deep in your heart you hope he went where Law is, but this is not too likely. He probably just continues his life like nothing happened.

Your clothes got quite dirty from the dust in the cell and where you touched them with your bloody hands.

So you wander around the room until you find a huge wardrobe. When you open its doors, you almost faint.

How the hell can anyone have such vivid style?!

And no coat left, of course.

You take a deep breath and choose a quite normal pair of jeans. But when you try it on, you realise how bad idea it was.

He is 305 centimeters, how would his clothes fit on you?

You throw the trousers back and take a white shirt with long pink sleeves. It ends in feather-like shape.

I swear he has to have a whole group of sewers somewhere.

Naturally you can't find new underwear, so you just put on the shirt. It's more like a dress for you though.

Then you wash your own clothes at the shower, and put them on a chair besides the huge table to dry.

Now you are standing in front of the door, holding the handle. You demur for a few second.

You know what, Doflamingo?

I don't care. If you left me here like this, I will go out.

There is no way to run from a ship for a Devil Fruit user, so.

You leave the cabin as silently as you can, and spot him sitting on the barrier at the front of the deck, showing you his back.

Notedly, you don't see him, you only see a large, fluffy pink ball.