Ten

After you huffily cut the vegetables, you finish the salad and put it to the other meals.

Luckily Gladius is nowhere to be seen, and Baby 5 disappeared too.

I have no energy left to anyone.

You sigh and take some food. You haven't eaten since that night when Doflamingo gave you those onigiris.

And I was stupid enough to give him one of them. At least that coat was so fluffy.

But you just had too big pride to ask for more food from him.

You only take some sushi and a bit of the pasta that Gladius made.

Doffy hasn't come back yet.

Not like I miss him, right?

Who the fuck would miss him anyway?!

You take your lunch and without better idea, you climb up to the crow's nest to get some time alone.

For some reason it's empty. Maybe because Doffy sees every ship anyway, if he's still out there.

The fact that a three meters tall man dressed in pink feathers flies around the sky like a fucked up bird makes me feel disturbed.

You start to eat, and astonish how good is it.

That damn man cooks better than me.

You snort at the thought.

You remember your mother. She cooked pasta every few days. But your favourit were the sandwiches she made for you.

Especially since Law hates bread, and he always gave his to me.

You remember the White Town, before the disease. You were so young at that time, but this is something that nobody can forget.

The miracle city that drowned in its own shadow.

The gleaming of the buildings, the people. We thought we are special, but we were only driven to our own death.

All of them. My family, my friends, everyone I loved.

You had a similar feeling about Dressrosa, if you think back now. Somehow it just looks too perfect.

Everything that seems flawless hides something in the dark.

But the darkness somehow always borns in the hearts of humans.

Can someone like Doflamingo be a good king? Why would a country trust him this much?

Can he brainwash a whole nation all by himself?

He is a Shichibukai now, but still a pirate. The worst pirate I have ever met, his hands soaked in blood.

But there is one piece that doesn't fit to the puzzle: he wanted to know if Rosinante loves him or not.

Probably he just wanted to check if I can do it but...

You look at your last two sushis, that have smileys on, made of fish.

Really, Gladius?

-What if Doffy still cares deep in his heart? -you whisper.

In the same moment you hear a loud bang, and your Haki almost screams suddenly.

Doflamingo flew down from the sky, now holding himself with one hand at the window, smirking at you.

You choke on the smiling sushi as you see him and start coughing. The blonde man opens the door beside him, coming in.

Fuck.