Forty

Doffy leaves his cell and you follow him, pulling out your katana. He chuckles, stretching himself a bit.

You watch as he grins at the Transporter Snail on the wall, that sticked on his huge figure with widened eyes.

-Did you miss me, Magellan? -he laughs, then easily reaches for the Snail, throwing it into the empty cell.

I almost forgot how tall you are.

And how attractive.

He pulls you to his side and deflates his arm.

-Black Knight.

You breath stops as a clone appears made of strings. It smirks and flies out towards the hall. Doffy leans down, kissing your cheek.

-Don't forget who I am, Dowly. -he whispers to your ear and grabs your hand, leading you out. -It will clean the ground a little for us.

How many will die today, for our sake?
.
.
.

This is not the time to think about it.

-Doffy... if you can, try to not kill them. Just stop them. -you say and he tsk-s pissedly.

-Not killing people is not my strength. -he laughs, his thumb draws a little circle on your hand. -But I will see what can I do.

-You look so confident. -you murmur. -Do you have a plan?

-I'm just always confident. -he smiles and lets go of your hand as you reach the hall. Your jaw drops at the sight.

The clone collected all the soldiers in the middle and tied them up in a huge crowd with strings.

Now it's flying around the room, you see as the five Beast Guards are trying to catch it.

You recognize Sadi, the Chief Guard, based on Crocodile's description. Despite the situation you lour seeing her clothes. Doffy glances at you and chuckles at you angered face.

-Don't you dare look at her. -you growl, your fists tightening around your katana.

-Why? -he laughs. -She worths a look. Are you jealous?

-I will kill her.

He smiles and shakes his head. -Don't ruin my plan.

-So you really have a plan?!

-Someone as brightly intelligent as me always has a plan. I feel sorry for the common idiots like you, for not understanding it. -he grins and you hit his side, which just makes him laugh louder.

Always the same.

This is when Sadi notices him, turning to you. She almost falls back.

-T... two?! -she screams and Doflamingo smirks widely as the woman sends the three of the Demon Guards against you.

You cover your sword in Haki and get ready, but he stops your arm.

-Don't. I want to warm up. -smiles Doffy, cracking his neck a bit. He looks at the attacking beasts with a calm grin.

What are you up to?

Meanwhile, the cells of Level 6 are filled with yells towards your duo as they see that he is free.

-Parasite. -says Doffy, curving his fingers.

The beasts stop, alongside the tied-up soldiers and the woman. The string clone flies back to the real one.

Doffy smiles delightedly and walks through the path between the Demon Guards to Sadi.

-People whisper that you are cruel. -he crouches to the woman. -Do you want me to show what is real cruelity?