Twenty-one

He goes back to the tree with you curled around him and pushes your back to the wood.

You barely can breath, so you try to steal the air from his mouth.

Doffy chuckles, switching back to your neck, kissing and licking it where he finds a sensitive spot.

You moan to his ear and his nails crawl in your back. Your hands travel through his abs, his pectoral muscle, until they reach the golden hair.

He finishes with your neck, giving a slight kiss on your skin as he leans back. He grabs your cheeks, returning to your lips roughly.

You gasp for air, pressing your body to his. He growls, pushing you even more while playing with your lips.

When his heat hits you again you throw back your head, your nails claw his nape a little. This just causes him to put more pressure on you, hungry touches on your skin until you cry out a little in pain.

His left hand is travelling down your body.

But you catch it when it crawls under your jeans.

You stroke his soft lips, gently kissing his temple.

-Doffy, not yet. Not here. -you whisper against his ear, still trying to catch your breath.

He laughs and steps back, putting you back on the ground.

-You became so shy suddenly.

-Fuck you. -you blush.

-Some things never change. -he chuckles.

(...)

He sits under the tree, you are lying in his arms.

His right hand is in the air as he is playing with some little flowers from the grass, pulling them with his strings above your head.

You watch the show enjoying the light filtering through the tree's shroud.

This is the first time for sixteen years when you can feel truly happy, free and safe.

But not everyone is free.

Your smile disappears as your eyes travel to the still trapped town.

Doffy stops the orbiting flowers.

-What's the matter?

-Those people are still there, in the Birdcage. -you whisper. -They need help, especially after the suffering we caused.

-And?

You sigh. -You don't care at all, right?

-You can check it anytime. -he chuckles and takes your hand.

-I won't use my power on you when I don't have to. -you huff.

-Bold of you. -Doffy gives a kiss at the top of your head and you press his huge hand to your lips to feel his scent.

-Dowly, it's up to you if you can set those five hundred people free or not. -he murmurs.

-I thought you won't let them leave just like that, after what happened. -you whisper.

I can't be angry with him, since he saved me from the darkness. But when I think about those people it hurts so bad.

What is so special about you, Doffy?

So special that I can frogive everything you did to me, and to them.

-Exactly. -he answers.

-You can't pay enough to make them forget this. -you shake your head.