Twenty-six

He returns after an hour and finds the lights turned down. You sit on the sofa silently.

-Are you still embarrassed, Dowly? -he laughs and comes closer. In the shadows he reminds you of the night when he captured you.

-I just waited for you. -you smile.

-Missed me?

-Who wouldn't? -you smile and stand on the sofa to help the height different a bit.

He still has to lean down of course.

-You became so nice all of a sudden. -chuckles Doffy as you catch his neck to kiss him. His hands travel to your hip to pull you closer.

His warm breath tickles your face and you moan a little in his embrace. You smile as it makes his arms closing tighter around your body.

-I have something for you. -you whisper to his lips and feel as he smirks, picking you up. You hold yourself with your legs but he easily keeps you up with one arm anyway.

-I wonder what it is. -he answers.

You run your fingers under his shirt to the familiar, strong muscles in his back.

-Close your eyes, Doffy. -you sigh to his ear then kiss his sharp jawline.

He obeys smiling and catches your mouth, his tongue dancing with yours.

And you secretly move your hand to the lightswitch over the sofa.

When the light hits him, he opens his eyes and the smirk disappears.

You start laughing happily, following his gaze at the bog green wall.

Doffy falls on his knees, so you can step back on the floor safely.

-I will make it up for you. -you whisper to his ear as he did before. You bite his warm neck gently, chuckling at the victory.

He buries his face into his hands.

-It was the best shade... -he murmurs.

-You are the best shade, Doffy. -you smile and leave the cabin before the first wave of anger appears over the shock.

As you are going, you hear his desperate yell and as he breaks something.

Maybe I was too cruel.

.
.
.

Or not.

-DOOWLY! -you hear his shout behind you.

-Shame on you, [Y/N]. -you say to yourself, and smile.

(...)

Later you helped him to paint back the original colour, but just after he calmed down.

You tried to recommend some ideas about the design, but he is just too blockhead.

You were surprised that he didn't ordered anyone else to do it.

But in the end it turned out to be a great program to do together.

Just you had to clean yourself after, since he took every chance and painted on your clothes and body too.

And he didn't ask for permission to join you in the shower to wash off the pink paint.

(...)

You are wrapped in one of his huge towels, foraging in the box of clothes that Baby 5 bought for you.

Doffy is standing at his wardrobe selecting through his shirts, with even greater concentration than you.

You choose a light blue dress, then go to his side.