Eleven

-You start. -Doflamingo smiles, and you feel his thumb drawing circles on the back of your hand.

Why does my heart feel warm from his touch too?

I guess I'm ill, or it's just stupid. Poor thing.

-Don't do this. -you hiss at him but he just grins.

-Do what?

-Stop massaging my hand!

-Is it that bad?

You turn even redder if it's possible.

-Dowly, you have changed. -he chuckles. -When I brought you, you were only like "fuck you, fuck this, fuck everything". Now you are blushing whatever I say.

-Fuck you, Doffy. -you growl, and he just laughs louder. -If I start with my story, what can gurantee you will tell yours?

-Trust me. -he smirks, and you quickly shake your head automatically.

No fucking way, man.

-Then, if you refuse to begin there is something else we can do. -Doflamingo smiles, and before you can move away, his mouth is already just a centimeter far from your neck.

Your whole body thrills as his warm breath reaches your skin.

-I WAS AROUND TWELVE YEARS OLD AND JUST JOINED THE NAVY. -you start almost yelling the story, and put your free hand on his muscular chest to stop him.

Doffy chuckles, biting your neck gently before leaning back.

No, no, no, (Y/N). He is just messing with you.

You pull away your hand quickly to get some healthy distance.

-So, you were twelve and? -he murmurs in his deep voice.

-I... got really close to a girl at our training. -you start. -She was my best friend, Taru. We were talented and got into a special unit, with five soldiers in it. They were the only family I had, after I lost my parents and my brother.

-They were?

-I'm telling a damn story, so shut up! -you hiss.

-That's my girl. -he chuckles. Your palm is literally itching to snap him.

But as you think to the rest that you have to tell, your stomach lurch from the memories.

Why do I even share it with him? Do I really want to know about his mother this badly?

Or worse...

Do I want us to talk?

-After 6 years together, we were sent to Sabaody, to liquidate a pirate crew. By that time, Taru was like my sister. -you continue. -We did our job, and started our way back to the HQ... but we met a Celestial Dragon on the street. He was pulling slaves behind him like dogs. I have never felt more anger than in that moment.

Doffy's smile disappears for some reason.

If only my power would work on him, I could know why.

-Taru was really beautiful, and that man... he just said she will be his next wife. Casually. And his soldiers came to take her, even if she was a marine. Nobody questioned that disgusting man's word, just because he had some "important and saint ancestors". We fought to protect Taru, and three of my friends died right there. The one who survived like me left the marines on that day.

You feel Doflamingo's gaze on you, but your eyes are dry as you continue.

I won't let him see my weakness.