𝘽𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘿𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Seconds turned into minutes.

Minutes turned into hours.

Hours turned into days.

And days turned into weeks.

Time passed by in a blink of an eye, making it February now.

Whenever we think of February, we think about love. Development in relationships.

It's been a month since San had transferred to this school and he had spent a lot of time hanging out with Ateez. They just clicked very quickly with each other leading to the boys asking San to be a part of them.

Their member.

San of course accepted the offer. Since then, all they do is just spend time together as 8 people.

During weekends they hang out together. After school, they do their homeworks together. Before class starts, they visited each others class. During school events, they sticked together.

Almost everyday it's just seeing the same faces again and again.

But it was never boring to any of them. They are 8 boys with totally different personalities. So during any hang out sessions they had it's always fun.

Their friendship blossomed beautifully. Especially for Wooyoung and San.

Sometimes when all of them can't hang out together as 8, Wooyoung would always ask San out to hang out at his house or go to the café and finish up homeworks together.

This made Yeosang annoyed.

Predictable enough.

Well after all, Wooyoung is Yeosang's crush. It definitely made sense why he was annoyed. If Yeosang looked at him only as a friend, it wouldn't bother him this much. But it was because Yeosang liked him and wanted to spend time with him and him only during times where the others aren't able to gather as a whole.

However, Yeosang didn't wanted to look like he was annoyed or I would rather say jealous seeing the sight of Wooyoung and San together almost all the time. So he had to be colder and acted  unbothered twice more than how he originally was.

Which of course, he didn't liked.

But Yeosang just had to. So that Wooyoung wouldn't find it weird for a close friend of him to like him as a love interest.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's Wednesday, 11.20PM.

Science class had just started in WooSanSang's class.

The teacher entered and greeted the class which the students also did vice versa.

Usually, they would be asked to open up the textbooks to a certain chapter that the teacher told them to open to. But that didn't happen today. Instead, he assigned them to do another thing.

"Alright class, so since we had just completed the chapter about the human body, I want to give you an assignment. Which is presentation" the teacher stopped for a bit after hearing the class letting out annoyed noises from their mouth.