ii. loner

Yeah I'd rather be alone

I don't even want to know ya

don't want to be known "

--CHAPTER TWO--

--CHAPTER TWO--

1977

"OWWW...."

Was the first thing that Arabella said when she woke up.

When she finally opened her eyes, she thought she was still dreaming. She looked out the window and found that it was daytime.

Weird, last time I checked, it was almost midnight. Arabella looked around the room, and she grew even more confused. She was in the Hospital Wing. But last time she checked, the hospital wing was in ruins.

And then it all came back to her. The memories of the battle kept replaying in her brain like a broken record.

Flashed of Harry, Ron, and Hermione came to her first. Then she remembered all the deaths that she saw. Enough to leave someone in insanity.

"Oh good, you're awake!" came a cheery voice from beside her. She turned around and recognized her as Madam Pomfrey. Or PomPom for short.

"Madam? Where is everyone? Why am I here? Why are you here? Did we win? What happened to me?" Arabella said to her in a rushed voice. She was starting to panic. She needed to know if she was too late.

"whoa sweety, calm down. I don't have answers to your questions, but if could you tell me your name?" Madam Pomfrey answered.

Arabella gaped at her. How could she not remember who she was? Arabella was practically in here every other week with a quidditch injury or just wanted to help her out.

"You don't know who I am?"

"No, sorry, sweets. You kind of came here unexpectedly."

Arabella couldn't believe her ears. She kept a calm face, but in reality, she wanted to scream.

"My name is Arabella Goldstein. I am eighteen years old."

Madam Pomfrey started writing all the information Arabella gave her.

"Okay, where are you from?"

"London."

"Okay, that's enough information for now. Do you currently feel any pain?" she asked.

Do I feel pain? Arabella thought to herself. Her back hurt a little but nothing major. The only thing that was bothering her was her stomach. It had felt as if someone took a knife to it. With that in thought, she looked down to see three long identical scars running down her stomach.