Chapter 13 (Updated)

I had fallen asleep during the ride back. I don't know how long Sides took to drive back, but when we finally made it to the Nemesis, rather than stopping at the entrance he drove straight to his quarters. I had awoken around the time he was driving through his door. It slammed shut making me flinch then I frowned when the lock snapped into place.

"Sides?" I questioned.

He said nothing, so with a shrug I open his door and walked around the front of him to go to my section of his quarters, things didn't go as planned.

Suddenly I find myself wrenched back and pinned to the hood of Sideswipe's alt with his holoform hovering above me with glowing dark crimson eyes that sent a current of heat to my core. The drowsiness I felt was now gone.

Sideswipe ran a hand up my side softly and gently as he began to pepper kisses along my neck and collarbone, before i could help it a low groan escaped me. A growl seemed to rumble in his chest before the sound of fabric ripping could be heard. My t shirt was ripped down the middle and was now spread out over Sideswipe's hood. I gasped at the cold air and then blushed as his head dipped down to kiss above my breasts in an almost teasing manner.

"You're mine sweet-spark, all, mine~" His voice was velvety and deep, it sent a flurry of emotions through me as I stared up at him in surprise. He cupped my cheek and kissed me deeply, instantly my eyes closed as he held me close.

I squirmed slightly under him as a hand lightly grazed over my thigh sending a buzz though me, I bit back a moan and whimpered. Suddenly he took a hand to my breast and began to massage it though my bra, instantly I arch to him with a moan as I look up at him with hazy eyes.

His eyes still as beautiful as ever, and they were almost hypnotic. They regarded me with a softness I was still only getting used to but they were also dark with something I could only place as arousal.  I bit my lip a bit shyly.

His eyes darkened more as he slipped a hand under my bra and took a warm calloused hand to my breast. A treacherous moan escaped me as I arched to his touch, my common sense leaving me as I continued to stare up at him.

I shot up and wrapped my arms around him and slammed my lips to his in a heated kiss, a moan escaping me. Sideswipe, no doubt surprised was frozen for a moment before he began to kiss back with need and desperation, his touch and kissing like that of a starving animal.

"I want you Karly, I want you so bad. I want your body, I want your love, I want everything." He said in an almost beg.

"My spark yearns for you, its maddening, I can't take it anymore." He said with a slight growl making me shiver.

He pulls my shirt and bra off of me suddenly, then the rest of my clothes, I soon find myself sprawled out over his hood, naked.

His eyes were going all over my body before he leaned in and began to kiss my scars making my heart leap and my eyes water slightly.

Don't cry damn it!

I couldn't help it, I always yearned for someone to love me and want me as I am, to kiss my scars and my pain away and fill me with their love.

I began to cry heavily and Sideswipe freezes.

"I love you." I hick hugging him tightly, clinging to him desperately, afraid he'd disappear from my grasp.

"You can have me, I'm yours, just don't leave me ever." I sniffle before kissing him passionately, any hesitation I once had was melting away.

 I began to run my hands along his torso. My hands feeling every dip and ripple of muscle on his body. His skin was beautifully tan and scars littered his body, but despite the scars, he was still so perfect in my eyes. My hands ran down along his abdomen and I paused.