Chapter 9 (Updated)

I stare at the holoform in front of me with wide eyes. I couldn't believe this, of all the autobots I didn't expect to meet Sunstreaker, especially this soon. He notices my gaping and smirks but there was a dark glint in those cold yet alluring crimson eyes.

"What do you want?" I question tensely.

He smirks, before stalking closer to me, I of course step back as he steps forward till I find myself caged between his arms with my back against a brick wall.

"My, my you are a pretty femme, more than pretty actually, your more....Sexy." He breaths down at me, making me jolt in surprise.

"What the..?"

He pulls my chin up and forces me to look at him.

"You're the femme that my twin has guradianship over." He smirks down at me.

Then without notice, he wraps one of his arms around me waist and flushes me against him, before whispering in my ear.

"I'm going to take you from him~" He purred his lips brushing against my ear making a shiver go down my spine.

I glare.

"You won't be taking me anywhere." I growl making him smirk.

"Sexy and feisty, I like it, I wonder if your just as feisty in berth." He leers at me with a smirk.

I narrow my eyes as I ease away to hopefully get out of the alley, as he begins to stalk toward me.

"Awh does my little femme have an innocent mind? Not for long you will." He smirks.

He roughly slams me into the next wall, caging me in with his arms, and putting his knee between my legs. He rakes his eyes over my body, and smirks.

"The things I could do to a body like yours." He purrs out, before quickly nipping my neck as his breath fanned over my neck.

I begin to have slight panic but also a hell of a lot anger.

"Get the fuck away from me!" I snap as he chuckled.

"Don't worry I won't do anything you won't enjoy~" He said with a husky tone his his hand caresses up my side. Slowly and daringly he traces his finger around my bra as I stiffen.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I GET INTO THESE SITUATIONS!"

"Keep your hand to yourself mech or I'll slash your tires!" I snarl.

He smirks.

"What can I say your one hot cookie...One that I'd like to eat." He says, before pinning my arms above my head.

"In fact I'll do that right now." He chuckles huskily.

He moves to kiss me, my eyes narrow before I punch him in the face. His head snaps to the side as apparent shock takes over his face. I shake my hand as a bit of ache throbs in my fist. He brings a hand to his lip as an almost amuse look crosses his face. I then find myself wrenched up as my back is pressed tightly against a very toned chest, Sunstreaker has his arms wrapped around me as he stares at the entry way of the alley. Looking over I spot an extremely pissed off Sideswipe in his holoform.

"Ah well hello there brother." Sunstreaker sneered bitterly.

"I was just getting to know your charge, I hope you don't mind, because I really don't care if you do." He said with a smirk as he ran his hand along my sides. I gritted my teeth and growled and I could tell Sideswipe didn't like him touching me one bit.

"Keep your fucking hands to yourself before I decide to key your alt." I threaten venomously as Sunstreaker laughs

"My my, such a fighter." He hummed as Sideswipe's eyes narrowed.