Chapter 20 (Redo)

Warning: It gets a little hawt )

( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

P.S. Sorry for horrible spelling and grammar XD

Karly:

Sideswipe was going to burst a energon line, he was going to stone cold kill me. Not that i can really blame him.

"Look officer, I was only defending myself." I tried to explain as my hands are cuffed behind my back.

"The man is likely in a coma because of your actions." The officer stated plainly, making me scoff.

"The chick over there will tell you, he was harassing her when i stopped him. Instead of being a rational person when I said stop, he lunged at me, so I knocked his ass out, its not my fault he couldn't take a hit." I scoff as I'm pushed into the back of a police car, I felt an impending sense of doom the moment I seen Sideswipe park off in the distance.

I'm dead, he's gonna bail me out of jail just to murder me.

The door was shut and then the officer got into the vehicle and began to drive me back to police station. Sideswipe followed behind the car at a reasonable distance and I felt a chill go down my back.

This universe is a bad influence on me.....heh, no regrets.

I boredly sat in my seat, my arms protesting the angle they were being held at. I awkwardly looked around, not really the first time I've been in a police car, but it was the first time I was ever arrested.

My give a shit meter was at an all time low to be honest. Well on the getting arrested part, the Sideswipe part was a whole different story.

-----------

Sideswipe:

Karly was definitely changing, it was drastic too. He didn't know what to think of it, he could sense the darkness lurking around in her, she was like a caged tiger, she always had been. Despite the darkness, there was also a positive change in her as well. She was more confident with herself, more sure, and he watch her grow stronger which each day. He knew she went out to fights, he didn't support the decision at all, but she was an adult, she could make her own decisions. He knew about the bruises and other wounds she hid, though he didn't actually learn about them or the fights until just recently.

She was finally starting to not hold herself back, and he wasn't sure if this would be good for her or bad. No matter what path she chose for herself, he'd be by her side, as her guardian, her friend, and hopefully in time her mate.

The connection they had was pretty obvious, they've given into the connection between them a few times, though it was never past kissing and light petting. She was still too reluctant to fully admit she wanted something, too unsure of herself, she wasn't ready for something that was serious. He didn't mind, he was a patient mech, he'd let her figure herself out and when she was ready he'd let her make the move. He knew how much she liked being the lead on things.

Though there was something he couldn't ignore. Its been nagging at him since the moment he found out about it, the feelings he had were festering like a dark storm.

He knew she hung out with Sunstreaker, no matter how much she tried to keep it secret. He chose to let her do it, but he was at his wits end now. She had touched Sunstreaker's spark, Sunstreaker who she didn't interact with nearly as much as he did with her, Sunstreaker who was never there when she needed comfort because it was him she went to for that.

He wasn't jealous per say, he wasn't really capable of being jealous of his twin as annoying as it was, but he was annoyed. He should have been the one to have her touch his spark, he should have been first, because he was WAY closer to her than his twin. His spark was driving him mad as it is, pulling towards her desperately as if she was already apart of the bond, but he chose to ignore it. When he felt the weak sensations his twin was experiencing when his spark was being caressed, he knew it was Karly responsible.