Chapter 14 (Updated)

It was time for me to fight, and I as filled with extreme anxiety and adrenaline. I made sure my mask was on securely as I made my way into the ring. I wrapped bandages around my hands to keep from damaging my knuckles as much. I didn't hear the man announce, I didn't even hear the threats of my opponent. I was completely focused on the way she moved, the way her body tensed, everything.

        My heart was pounding in my chest and my stomach was tight with excitement, I could feel exhilaration pumping through me as I read my opponent. When the bell rang she lunged at me, she pushed off her left leg, her dominant one, and she aimed her fist at my face.

I dodged it with reflex, all the times I've been in fights kicking in. I may have never fought back until recently, but I knew how to dodge. The woman I was fighting had no mask, her brown hair was tied back into a bun, and her form was larger than mine, and she was older than me.

"Do you really think you can beat me girly? Your a shrimp compared to me." The woman taunted.

She underestimated me, good, I'll use that to my advantage.

She swung her fist at me, this time I didn't react quick enough and her fist hit my stomach, making me gag from the force as pain rocketed through me. Suddenly I felt a rush, my hands began to shake with contained energy as I lunged at her with a snarl. My fist slammed into her face, and I watched as her head snapped to the side, her skin ripple, saliva and blood fly, and I felt the dull ache in my fist from the fore I hit her with.

I felt satisfaction go through me.

/Take her down./

~Make her bleed!!~

I couldn't be shocked at the sound of voices in my head, I had to focus on the fight. it didn't take long for the woman to recover as she knocked my feet out from under me before trying to slam her elbow down on me. I dodged her attack as I jumped to my feet and whirled around to face her as I smirked darkly. I lunged at her as I mocked which direction I was going then went opposite was she assumed I'd attack from that direction.

She was bigger and slightly slower. She was more of brute force, I was a little bit between brute force and speed, but my observation skills were my advantage, it had always been my strong suites.

I grabbed her head and pulled it down as I rammed my knee into her face. I felt her nose crunch and I felt the warmth and wetness of her blood on my knee. She grabbed my hair and pulled me down suddenly, her nose not a bother to her as she began to ram her fists into my face. I grunted in pain as I slowly began to go numb, I trembled more and I began to laugh with exhilaration, suddenly the pain was gone.

/Now!/

I kicked her off and then jumped to my feet, I felt my face throb and heat pool into my face from the numb pain. I wrench my mask off, it was soaked in my blood. I tossed it aside as the woman laughed.

"Your just a kid!" She barked wiping blood from her face.

I crack my neck, the sounds of yelling and screaming graced my ears, I block them out as I circled the woman predatorily.

"Want to see what this kid can do?" I smirk before lunging at her. I knock her off her feet and then began to slam my fists into her face as I held her down, using all of my strength to do so. She struggled wildly, her strength was greater than mine, I have to be quick. I pinched a pressure point on her which immediately knocked her unconscious.

I stood to my feet, but after winning everything was a blur, when I finally got a grip on what was going on I was in the man's office collecting my money.