Chapter 4 (Updated)

When my eyes land on Sideswipe, I freeze. An instant wave of excitement and glee goes over me. I feel like one of those overly obsessive girls that fan girl over a boy-band

'HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! ITS SIDESWIPE!" I squeal within my mind.

Outside I keep myself calm, as I look over to the mech. Looking at him I notice he's looking at me with an intense look, making me snap my head back towards the others, due to embarrassment. Even though I knew nothing of the mech my fangirl crush over any Sideswipe I felt nervous being watched so intensely by him.

"So tell us about yourself dudette." Soundwave was genuinely curious about me, and it was odd to have so much attention on me.

I shrug.

"Not much to say. I was and am a Transformers fan, as well as a Deadpool fan. I work as an assistant in a veterinary office, as well as an assistant to a mechanic. I like to draw, paint, and dance though I'm not exactly great. I also love to listen to music. My favorite 3 colors are purple, red, and black, my favorite animal is the wolf, and my favorite snack is Pocky." I say.

Soundwave nods, his full attention on me before it switches to Megatron when the mech speaks up.

"Breakdown it was wise of you to bring the girl here, had you not found her, she could have gotten into Autobot hands." Megatron smiles proudly to the soldier, it reminded me of how a proud father would look at one of his children. 

Breakdown shrugs with an almost bashful look.

"I'm not the one to leave a helpless femme alone, human or Cybertronian." He chuckles.

Megatron smiles warmly then looked around at all of the mechs gathered.

"Now, we need to find Karly a guardian, who would like to volunteer?" He questions.

Several mechs move to speak up in excitement, only for a cold, deep, and might I say, sexy voice, cut in.

"I will." Sideswipe speaks up courtly. The way his tone was reminded me of a reluctant teenager volunteering to take out the trash.

Doesn't that make me feel swell.

I watch as several mech sag in disappointment at the speak up.

"Very well. Do you have any objections Karly?" Megatron asked patiently.

I shake my head, pushing my lingering thoughts over Sideswipe's tone to the back of my mind.

"Fuck no I don't!!"

"Well then, Sideswipe you are now the guardian of Karly." Megatron smiled

Sideswipe makes a 'hn' noise then everyone's attention goes to an entry way.

"What is this I've heard of a human guest?" A voice questions.

Looking over I nearly freak out when I see who it is, in fact I had to keep myself from yelping in shock.

"Ah Starscream, what a surprise. Was the mission a success?" Megatron questions Starscream as if they were old friends.

"Congratulations Allspark, you've sent me to a universe that had TRIPPED me the fuck out, ALL of this is WEIRD I say, WEIRD!"

"Frag no! The fraggers managed to avoid me, while I was trying to plant the tracker. No matter I'll try next time, and hopefully succeed." He says as two other seekers walk in.