Chapter 12 (Updated)

Sunstreaker and I made it to these so called fighting rings, Sunny had told me to wait by the door as he found a seat, leaving me alone. Looking around I spotted an office, curiously I look in, only to see a man in an old desk filling out paper work. On the door as I moved out of view was a sign that said 'sign ups.'

So that meant anyone can join?

I stood there a long moment as I thought it over.

Being with the cons as put thoughts of how to get stronger, afterall there would be time Sideswipe wouldn't be able to protect me, plus the thought of fighting here made my heart speed up with excitement. I felt a sort of thrill shoot through my veins, and at that moment I rashly made my desision.

I was going to sign up.

Of course I'll keep it to myself, I won't tell anyone, I'm sure anyone on the Nemesis wouldn't like the idea.

Walking inside I stand before the man who was looking over papers, upon noticing me he put the papers down.

"What do you want kid?" He grunted.

"I'm signing up for fights." I say making him laugh.

"Thats funny kid, now get out of here, this is no place for a kid." He said seriously.

I hold my ground.

"I said I'm going to sign up, don't treat me like child, I may be young but I've been through more shit than some grown men. If I get hurt or killed its my own problem. its not like your dealing with it." I said coldly as I put my hands on the desk and lean against it. A dark look over my face, showing my true emotions and my determination to join the fights.

The man sighs before pushing a paper along the desk and a pen, both items sitting before me. I grab the pen up and read over the print        

        All parties signing up for the fighting rings must read the fine print before joining.

Rule 1:. Any party joining male or female is on their own joining these fights, items such as chains, pipes, bats, and other items that can be used for striking an opponent is ALLOWED, knives, guns, spears, or any other weapons that are sharp and use ammunition ARE NOT allowed however.

Rule 2: You DO NOT reveal your true name, you will create your own ring name and that is what you will be called by. The fighting rings is not and will not be responsible for your death or the death of your close ones because of a mistake you made. One you sign this paper you are a criminal involved in an illegial fighting ring.

Rule 3: DO NOT reveal the existence of this ring or YOU WILL face dire consequences that could lead to you or loved ones being injured or killed.

I stopped reading after rule 3 and signed the paper and pushed it to him.

"Well then Black Death, when will you fight?" He grunted.

I look over the fighting schedules.

"Give me a week so I may take care of a few things, I'll be back, so don't mistake me as a wimp." I growl, my heart was beating erratically, there was a forming sense of excitement in me, and i wasn't sure how to feel about that.

"Yeah yeah whatever kid, just..." I cut him off.

"Rule one of fight club, don't talk about fight club, yeah yeah, i got it." I wave off and then walk away as the man snorted.

This may have been a stupid action on my part, but at the same time I felt it would be a quick way to make myself stronger. I don't want to be a liability for my new found friends and dare I say family.