Chapter 19 (Updated)

Karly:

Sunny closed his chest plates once he managed to calm down, he gave me a soft look as he gathered me up and brought me close to his face. I leaned against his cheek and kissed his nose softly with a smile, a purr seemed to rumble in his chassis.

"My femme." He murmured with a tone I could only identify as happiness.

"Sunstreaker, what do you want more than anything?" I questioned curiously as I looked into his optics.

"You and Sideswipe." He responded without missing a beat, making my heart flutter, he was so serious and so certain.

"I want my brother back, I want us to be a close as we used to be. I want you with us, and I want to find a place far from the war, far from the autobots where we can just live in peace, just the three of us." He sounded as if he had been thinking on this a lot, and it made sense he would.

We sat in comfortable silence for a short moment.

"What about you Cookie? What is it you want?" He questioned I gave a soft smile.

"A family, people who accept me as i am despite all my flaws and still love me." I looked away from him in thought as I started to smile a little wider.

"But i think i've already found that." Looking back at Sunny I grin at him, his optics flashed a bit in what I would assume is slight surprise.

"The decepticons are so warm and welcoming to me, they've done so much and given me so much, Sideswipe has given me even more. He's always there for me when i get in my dark moods and he never fails to make me feel better, he protects me and makes sure i'm taking care of myself." I could see the jealousy  flicker briefly in his optics but it quickly went away.

 I give him a look of understanding.

"Even though we don't get to interact nearly as much, you always make me feel good. You can make me laugh and you make me feel attractive despite how lewd you get. You're a softie and you're open with me, you don't hide how you feel and you're more willing to talk about whats on your mind." He looked almost embarrassed as he looked away from me.

"I don't know what i'd do without you guys. I terrifies me so much that one day i'm going to wake up to find this was all a dream. I have a sticky not on my wall that tells me i'm still here cause there are times I wake up from nightmares hysterical and terrified to find you guys gone." I felt arms gather me up towards the middle of my sentence. Sunny held me securely in his lap as he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"You'll never had to worry about losing us, no matter what, Sides and i will find you. We love you Cookie, we'd go to the ends of the galaxy for you." He said softly as his hands gathered up my own, he gently kissed them. I felt my eyes start to sting hearing those words before tears slipped down my cheeks, i buried my face into the crook of his neck.

"My sweet femme, you put on such a tough act but you are so fragile." He crooned petting my hair.

We sat in a comfortable silence, Sunny holding me securely in his arms.

"I'm going to defect to the Decepticons, not yet, but soon. Something is telling me to stay a little larger."  Sunny broke the silence and I instantly pulled away with a wide happy grin.

"Really?" The excitement I felt was unreal, he and Sideswipe could finally work on fixing their relationship! 

He nodded with a grin.

"Just be patient, I'm gathering as much information as i can before I leave." He brushed my bangs from my face and stole a kiss.

We spent most of the night talking, enjoying each others company, Sunstreaker spent most of the time holding me as he listened to me talk about anything that came to my mind. From my pet peeves to favorite things, even ranting about a horrible ending to a comic I loved.