Chapter 6 (Updated)

3 hours after Sideswipe took me out of the Nemesis with him, I find myself sitting on a rock looking at Sideswipe as he stood near me in his true-form.

"Since you want to get to know me, what do you want to know?" I question.

He looks over at me, before turning back to stare at the canyons that are a few hundred feet away.

"Basic intellect, things that could help me in the future such as your favorite refueling substances and such." He says.

"Well my favorite food is sushi. My number one favorite color is black. I love all kinds of music. Uhhh....My favorite animal is the wolf. I don't like the color pink. I'm not allergic to anything as far as I know. I'm an orphan, and I lived on my own when I was in my universe. I don't like socializing with people, I have trust issues, and I have problem expressing my emotions, my TRUE emotions....I draw and play two instruments, courtesy of the past families that adopted me for a short time.... That's all I can really think of at the moment." I say bluntly checking my fingers off.

He looks back over to me, his crimson optics looking at me questioningly.

"If you do not mind me asking, what happened to your parents?" He questions.

I tense up.

"They were murdered." I say bluntly with a shrug.

He says nothing, but stares at me, making me uncomfortable, before he looks back into the distance.

"How old were you?" He questions, still looking off into the distance.

"Five" I was emotionless.

He looks over to me, his optic looking me over as if I'm a puzzle to be solved.

"I had my suspicions, but know I know. Your personality is a facade, you hide the real you under grins and humor " He states

I stare at him with a blank look. I always tended to use nonchalance and humor to distract from my emotional problems. I always thought i was good at keeping it hidden, but apparently not good enough. Something about him being able to read me kinda pissed me off.

"And how would you know? You don't know me." I drawl looking at him, I felt my annoyance showing through

"I just know." He shrugs, making me suspicious

I stare at him, trying to figure him out, he knew something.

"Why do you keep the façade up?" He questions.

"Because the real me is pretty pessimistic and cynical, no one wants to be around someone like that" I shrug

He looks into my eyes, he had a look in his eyes that made me want to crawl in a hole and hide.

"Why do you worry about such things?"

"My beginning in life was fucked up." I shrug.

"I guess I just have a different outlook, different things I worry about."

We say nothing to each other; we sit/stand in a silence, before we hear engines rumbling, and Sideswipe tenses up.

"We have company, hide behind the rock." He commands coldly.

Quickly I scurry down off the rock, and stay behind it away from view. I peek my head over to the side to see what the commotion is.

I watch with wide eye as a purple and black semi drives up, as well as a black and yellow muscle car, with a few other cars. Then in a snap, they begin to transform, I watch in awe as gears grind and twist into places, before revealing several mechs. With the mechs done transforming, my eyes land upon a familiar yet unfamiliar mech.