Chapter 18 (Updated)

Karly:

I found myself back at the fighting rings again, and again, and again. It was like an addiction. I loved the thrill of it, and as much as I hate to admit, I love the violence, I love being able to hurt someone. Before I always tried to hide how much malice I had behind my self-righteous goody-goody act. More and more I began to realize all I was doing was building up to an inevitable explosion.

As I sat in the locker room, I was unwrapping my knuckles from the bloody bandages I had on them. I had defeated another fighter, and I was quickly going up in the ranks. The throbbing in my jaw reminded me of my victory, along with the other aches and pains. It was starting to get hard hiding my bruises, so I spent a lot of money buying good quality make-up to cover up the facial bruising. Keeping my body hidden from Sides was easy enough, even with the sexual tension that tended to happen from time to time.

I looked over my hand, flexing it and clenching it into a fist. My eyes traveled up along my arm and to my shoulder. I was getting more muscle, a lot more. Before I was a moderate build, I had the normal amount of body fat. Now i was built, I was less fat and more muscle. I didn't have much feminine curve on me, I wasn't very feminine to begin with. My hips were muscular but didn't have any roundness to them, I was definitely built more than most woman.

I stood and looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was pulled back in what has become my signature messy pony-tail, my bangs had fallen out and were to the sides of my face and in front of it. My eyes were sharp and cold, my bottom lip was busted and there was a dark bruise over my cheek. I stood with a dangerous vibe around me, like I was ready for a fight, because I was. I gave myself a smirk, a dark satisfaction at how far i've come.

I wouldn't be stepped on anymore, if anyone fucks with me they'll regret it.

I gathered my things up and went out the door, my hood up as I made my way out. Shutting the iron door behind me, I let out a sigh into the dark and chilly night. A cloud blew from my mouth like smoke as I stuffed my hands in my pockets. The cold didn't bother me too much, my body was still on fire from the fight, if anything it felt great.

I looked around the alley, it was active with random people smoking, but I didn't pay them any mind as I left. The downtown area of the city was always active at this time of night, generally for woman, it was the worst time to be out. No one really messed with me anymore, so I didn't have much concern for being harassed or kidnapped. Dealing with autobots, I've become immune to the horrors of what humans could do, because autobots would be ten times worse.

I lost track of how long I had been here in the shattered glass world, months thats all I knew, it wasn't important. I was happy where i was, I was healing and I was getting stronger emotionally and physically.

I had everything I could ever want here in this world, and that was a family. The decepticons were my family, and I would never let anything take that away from me.

"Are you done with your little pow-wow?" An amused voice drawled, a small grin formed on my face as I turned to the source.

Leaning against his alt was Sunstreaker, and he was still as hot as ever.

"Fancy seeing you around, what's it been, like a month or two?" I question, a bit of saltiness in my tone. I hadn't seen him since he and Sideswipe fought.

It had been one month and 5 days since I had last seen him, but it wasn't like i was counting or anything.

He sat up with a shrug.

"Things to do, I can't exactly come and see you whenever I please. I know, its a shocker ain't it? But its hard these days to keep Optimus off my ass and out of my business. So I had to lay low and be a good little autobot until he backed off." His voice was sour as he stopped in front of me and then did a glance over.