Chapter 5 (Updated)

I wake from my slumber as i normally would, a scream escaping my lips as i flew up gasping. Looking around in panic, I find that I am laying in my blow-up bed, covered in the blankets I bought, and my head resting against my pillow. I sit up clutching the Master Piece action figure which I have not put down since my arrival.

Looking around with confused eyes, I look over only to see glowing red optics, making me jolt in surprise.

"Primus Sideswipe you scared the scrap outta me!" I exclaim holding a hand against me chest.

He shows no emotion change.

"Your wounds were a bit serious, I decided to keep watch over you. I didn't need you to offline during your's and mine own recharge." He says gruffly.

"Oh..uh thanks." I say.

He turns away.

"Your stuff is on the other side of your berth, I'll be in the main room should you need anything." He says coldly.

When he leaves the room, which I would assume is his quarters I huff.

"Jeez that mech really needs to lighten up. Not only for his benefit, but my sanity." I mutter, still coping with the fact my favorite mischievous, over confident, slightly vain but not as vain as his brother, character is the exact opposite.

Getting up with a groan at my soreness, I snatch up the bag containing my clothes, and I grab a black v-neck short-sleeved shirt, and a pair of one of my many black skinny jeans. With fresh clothes in my hand, I begin taking off my purple t-shirt, and my boxers. With them off, I stand in only a bra and my underwear; looking around a spot a huge mirror the happens to be a few feet away from me. Looking back at the mirror I grimace when I realize my back is to the mirror, giving me a view of one of the many scars I contain all over my body, the ones i was looking at were the absolute worse. The left the deepest mark on me.

Staring at the scars I scowl, before I quickly throw my shirt over my body, before getting on my jeans. Once fully clothed I grab my Soundwave jacket and put it on, then I grab my Master Piece Sideswipe from the bed and clutch it to my side. Staring back at the mirror, I nod with a grin, before marching happily to the main room.

"Hey there little dudette!" Soundwave greets as I walk in.

"Hello Soundwave!" I wave with a grin.

His visor brightens, before he turns to an approaching figure.

"Hey Breakdown!" I greet looking up at the mech.

"Karly." He greets with a smile.

He brings a servo down lower to the ground before looking at me with a smile, with an inner squeal, I crawl into his servo and sit. Breakdown raises me up towards his shoulder, before allowing me to crawl up onto this shoulders. Moving around a bit on his shoulder, I finally manage to get comfortable on his shoulder.

"Check number 4 off my bucket list: Sit on a Cybertronian's shoulder"

"Yo Breakdown." I say.

"Yes?" He questions amused.

"You are now my self-proclaimed uncle, just because you seem like uncle material." I grin widely.

He chuckles.

"Well then it is an honor to be your new uncle." He grins over at me.

I smile even wider, happiness bubbling in my stomach.

"What about me little dudette?!" Soundwave exclaims.