33

"sit still." i huff, pressing my hand down on simon's thigh as i attempt to give him a 'beaten up' makeup look for the halloween party tonight.

"why've i got to be the criminal? why can't i be the police officer?" he whines, flinching every so often.

"because you're whipped." i smirk at him, watching him frown at me, "and besides, i don't look good in orange, but you do." i giggle, glancing over to the orange jumpsuit he's having to wear tonight.

"hmm, fine." he exhales.

"think i'm done." i lean backwards to gaze at his face, pulling the sponge away, "yeah." i nod confidently as he turns to look in the mirror, now styling his hair. i grab my outfit, pulling on a black playsuit that barely covers anything as simon stares at my reflection through the mirror with wide eyes, "what?" i giggle.

"nothing." he shakes his head and i watch his cheeks instantly turn red, "nice outfit." he clears his throat, turning to look at me.

"thanks." i smirk, only pulling the zip on the front half way up so i have a bit of cleavage on show. he steps towards me, tugging the zip all the way up, "no." i frown, pulling it back down again as i glare at him chuckling, "i think you're forgetting i'm the one with the handcuffs, so unless you wanna be stuck with me all night then i suggest you be careful." i prod his chest, giving him a smug expression.

"hmm," he huffs, "yeah, i wouldn't wanna be stuck with you all night anyways," he turns his attention away from me and i instantly stare at him with furrowed eyebrows, "your outfit is turning me on too much."

"ew!" i shove him, before sitting down to pull my boots over my feet.

"what?" he yells, "just speaking the truth."

"god," i roll my eyes, shaking my head at him, "deal with it!" i laugh.

"yeah, we'll deal with it when we're home later." he shrugs his shoulders.

"just shut up." i giggle, instantly becoming flustered by his comments as i attempt to tie my laces. i turn to face him pull the orange jumpsuit over his body, huffing and puffing, making it obvious he's displeased with our choice of costume, knowing it should be him dressed as the police officer.

"if you actually handcuff me all night, i won't be happy." he raises his eyebrows at me as i finish off the final touches to my outfit.

"you lost rock paper scissors," i shrug, "was my choice to choose what we dress as." i smirk at him, getting onto my tiptoes to plant a kiss on his lips which only leaves a red stain, "sorry." giggling, i wipe my thumb over his lips to remove the lipstick. "come on." we both leave my room, gathering our drinks from the side as i throw my police hat onto my head and gaze in the mirror one last time.

"we look hot." simon nods, standing behind me as we both look at our reflection.

"i know." i nod my head in agreement, pulling my phone out to take a couple of pictures of us in the mirror.

we reach cal and harry's and i instantly attach the cuffs around my own wrist and simon's before walking in to make the joke that he's 'cuffed'. we walk through the front door, already glancing around the many people already here and instantly spot kon and kirsty, "you look fit." her eyes flicker up and down my body.