10

a few of us are heading around to simon and jj's for a chiller day, some of us realising we all miss one another already after spending so much time together. only last night i was sat in my chair, watching simon squirm over my text messages and i still haven't replied to his desperate messages.

the only reason i'm going round is because simon is filming a few videos today, otherwise i would completely sack it off or suggest we go elsewhere - without simon. because even after our moment on holiday, i cannot stand being around him with other people.

once i reach their flat, jj brings me into a warm hug and giggles. "it's only been like a week." i laugh.

"i know, but living with everyone for 10 days was fun." he chuckles, allowing me to walk into the room. i spot ethan, tobi and harry already chilling on the sofa. "hi guys." i grin, sitting myself next to ethan.

"you alright?" ethan asks, smiling at me.

"yeah, not bad." i nod. all of us get comfortable, instead of harry sitting on the sofa he decides to sit on the floor in front of me, resting his head on my legs and enjoying a few head scratches from me like a puppy. although we put on a movie, we find ourselves distracted and talking about the holiday.

"it was actually jokes." jj chuckles, "oh eden! your fucking lap dance on simon. my guy was loving it."

"oh god!" i yell, throwing my head into my hands, "stop talking about it." i shake my head.

"nah you could tell he was loving it." ethan pipes up. i'm very aware of how much simon enjoyed the lap dance as i'd never met someone so desperate to rip my clothes off my body.

"yeah, i don't see why you guys can't just get along?" tobi ponders.

"dunno." i shrug my shoulders. i just wanted to blurt out and let them know that somehow, sexually, we get along really well.

"you guys should try to." harry turns his head to look at me.

"maybe." i mumble.

"oh my god! and that night you kissed cal!" jj falls into fits of laughter.

"stop!" i cry out, cringing at my previous drunken behaviour.

"little miss i won't get with any you guys." ethan makes air quotes, mocking me.

"it's true!" i yell. but it's far from the truth, i went from getting with none of them to getting with two in one holiday. no matter how often they would drunkenly try to graft me, i simply refused. i hate the thought of awkward friendships if something does not work out. footsteps emerge as simon comes trudging out of his office.

"you guys are bare loud, i'm trying to film." he raises an eyebrow, "oh of course, it's eden with her loud mouth." he stares straight at me, narrowing his eyes.

"oh fuck off." i raise my voice, staring straight back at him.

"you can't tell me to fuck off in my own home." he mutters, grimacing.

"ha ha, very funny." i taunt.

"take a break man," jj suggests, "we're gonna order food and we're just talking about the holiday."

"m'kay." simon mutters, for some reason squeezing himself between jj and i rather than sitting as far away from me as possible like usual which causes everyone to shuffle over. harry still remains by my legs as i run my fingers through his hair and he concentrates on the boys conversation, but i find simon glaring at me.

"what?" i mumble to him whilst everyone else has their own conversation.

"another one of the boys you're gonna get with?" he whispers, gesturing to harry.