4

my alarm rings through my ears and i awake to a brightly lit bedroom. i groan at the slight sickly feeling in my stomach as a result of drinking so much to attempt to forget about last nights events which simply did not work. i barely listened to the words simon muttered to me, but i assume it was just a variety of insults spilling from his lips. i instead found myself lost in his eyes, something i would never expect to happen before. a completely different side to simon, i know somewhere deep down he has a tender side, he just can't seem to show it to me.

lifting my body up, i wipe my fingers across my face and begin to regret last nights events. how much i decided to drink considering i had to be up so early for the yacht. sliding my feet from the comfort, i stand up straight instantly feeling frail from the slight hangover. dragging myself to the bathroom, i peer at my appearance which screams exhaustion. i run myself a quick shower to try make myself feel somewhat alive.

i pick out the nicest bikini i brought after putting on a little bit of makeup, aware of the amount of pictures we will be taking today and pack a bag full of all the necessities - sun cream, polaroid, film, hat and purse. pulling a dress over my bikini and putting on some shoes, i push my sunglasses onto my head as i walk downstairs to where a few are already waiting, already feeling more refreshed. just starving. "you good?" tobi questions.

"yeah, yeah. just starving." i smile back at him.

"yeah me too." josh places a hand onto his rumbling stomach, "i'm glad we decided to wake up earlier to go for breakfast." we all nod in agreement as we stand around, waiting for everyone else to come down so we can finally leave and fill our stomachs.

walking through the humidity for some time, i find myself walking beside ethan. "last night was a weird one wasn't it?" he nudges me.

"mhm." i mutter, pulling my sunglasses over my eyes, folding my arms over my chest, watching simon walk with jj a little bit in front. "oh well." i shrug my shoulders.

"it's not oh well eden, you guys could be friends if you tried."

"i don't want to try ethan." i mumble, wanting this conversation to end already. "i tried when i met you all over a year ago. he clearly disliked me." i sigh. "i'm not bothering again. he can." muttering, i pick up my pace a little bit to try walk alone.

'over a year ago' - a big party with a bunch of other youtubers. i only knew a few, mainly the girls due to my channel mainly being aimed at a female audience. and jj, he heard about me from freya and instantly found me 'cool'. everyone else enjoyed my company, meeting them all was a blast and i knew i had made friends for life there and then. but simon showed instant distaste towards me the second i approached him and i never knew why.

after digging into our breakfasts, we walk towards a large boat, each one of us cheering at the sight of it, feeling lucky that we can experience opportunities like this. strolling onto it, the sun beams down on us as we act like excitable children on christmas. once we're all gathered, we settle down slightly as the boat sets off and once a bottle of champagne is brought out in a bucket of ice, we instantly begin celebrating again. we all have champagne in our glasses, bringing them together and clink the glasses as i whisper to ethan, "god i hate champagne."

"me too." he lets out a hearty chuckle, sipping at the glass. "we'll crack open the other drinks in a minute." he leans into my ear whilst we all stand around, gulping down the champagne from the flutes between our fingers.

"yeah, i'd prefer a vodka or something." i grin.

we all find ourselves in our own groups, drinking, chatting, laughing. a buzzing atmosphere surround us as music blasts through a speaker. some of the lads begin doing flips from the railing of the boat and i stand at the side, capturing a video of harry doing a successful flip from the boat and into the flowing waves below us. and i quickly find myself posing for the camera as freya captures a few posey photos of me on the boat for instagram and josh briefly takes a few of freya and i also.