2

i awake to a knock on my door, an open packet of crisps laid next to me and still in my bikini. i must have passed out. "come in." i groan, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

"we're gonna get ready with you." freya and ellie wander in, carrying some clothes and their makeup bags.

"okay." i grin at them both, pulling myself out of bed, practically sweating. "i'm gonna shower." i grin, digging through my suitcase for my toiletries bag. "you know, i'd love you guys even more than i do if you unpacked my suitcase." i grin, strolling into the bathroom.

"i'll think about it." ellie grins, smiling up at me. unpacking my bag, pulling out everything i need. i decide to brush my teeth, something i haven't done since the early hours this morning and finally step into the shower, thousands of droplets pour over me as i wash my hair.

stepping out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel, i notice the two girls finishing off unpacking my suitcase. "you guys! i was just joking." i smile at them.

"we know what you're like though eden, you'd happily live out of your suitcase for 10 days making a mess." freya giggles as we all begin to laugh in unison and i grab some clothes to quickly throw on whilst i get ready.

we sit, chatting whilst doing our makeup, anticipating the days ahead of us. we feel so fortunate to be able to travel and go on holiday's like this. i only put on light makeup, brushing through my eyelash extensions and dry my hair.

"i don't know what to wear." i stand in front of the wardrobe, running a finger across all my dresses. "maybe this?" i pull out a milkmaid style mini dress, posing with it in front of my body.

"yes!" ellie exclaims, "with those shoes?" she points to a pair, i look down, a pair of black platform espadrilles. i excitedly nod at her, now helping her and freya choose something to wear. because it's our first night, we choose to get a bit more dressed up than we usually would, simply out of excitement. grabbing a bag, throwing in the essentials, we make our way downstairs to the boys who jokingly wolf whistle at us.

"well thank you!" i laugh, spinning on the spot as i reach the bottom of the stairs.

"took you long enough." simon mutters, rolling his eyes and heading out of the front door as i look up at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"we literally weren't waiting that long." ethan whispers into my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist as i breathe in and nod at him, remembering how i just need to ignore simon. we decide to walk into the centre, taking in the views and a chance to explore what is around us. and though what felt like a long walk, we finally made it in the end. the sky remained bright and the heat still surrounded us as i breathe in the new, holiday air. we step into a steak restaurant, all 12 of us being able to gather around one table. sipping on wine, beer and cocktails, i quickly relax into the atmosphere, completely forgetting about mine and simon's constant rows and comments towards each other.

"let's get drunk!" jj yells excitedly as we head out of the restaurant, searching around for the perfect bar to head into. finding one, we sit on two separate tables of 6 - me, ethan, harry, lux, freezy and jj on one. sitting down, i notice simon directly in my eye-line opposite me and we glance at one another for a moment before swiftly turning away.

"eden, what you drinking?" ethan points at me.

"uh, vodka lemonade please." i grin up at him as he walks towards the bar.

"so, essentially - we're just getting drunk before we go to any clubs." harry glances around the table as everyone nods.

"yeah lad, seems it." cal grins, watching ethan carry over a tray of drinks and walk back to the bar, to then come over with another tray, but this time full of shots.