11

from simon
send nudes?

to simon
fuck off

from simon
not like i haven't seen anything before

to simon
fuck off

he's not left me alone all week. the irritating messages, the desperation and obvious lust, practically begging to sleep with me. but i have chosen to not give in to his cravings.

adjusting the hem of my dress, i glance at my appearance in the mirror before grabbing my things. wandering into the kitchen, i reach for my bottle of wine in the fridge and book myself an uber to harry and cal's, where everyone's gathering for a get together. something i initially refused to go to simply because of simon, but everyone insisted i come because simon and i 'need to learn to get along'.

i arrive at harry and cal's and i'm instantly greeted with a warm hug from cal, "hi." i grin up at the tall boy.

"you alright?" he asks as we walk to meet everyone else.

"yeah not bad." i nod, now looking at everyone else, "hi guys." i smile at everyone, looking up at simon through my eyelashes as he glares back down at me, sipping at a cup. i stroll to the kitchen, pouring myself some wine into a cup before putting it in the fridge. the english weather was surprisingly warm today and the room felt humid, making me glad i wore a dress. i bend over the kitchen counter slightly, scrolling through my phone briefly before i put it to charge.

"nice arse." a voice mutters behind me.

"shut up, simon." i turn my head around my shoulder to glare at him as he pours himself another drink.

"don't be bending over in front of me like that then." he raises his eyebrows, leaning on the counter, taking in the view.

"you love it when i'm bent over." i tease, smirking at him as i turn around and pick up my drink, taking a sip from it.

"go fuck yourself." he breathes in deeply, eyeing me up and down.

"why would i, when i know you could?" i wink, cockily smirking as i stroll away from him. audibly groaning out of frustration, he drags his feet behind mine back over to everyone else. a sense of enjoyment takes over me as i listen to his feet stomp against the floor, heavy breathing and huffing at my comments.

sitting beside freya, i find myself chatting to her for what feels like ages and although she is one of my best friends, i cannot bring myself to tell her about simon and i. because i don't understand it myself. but no matter how often i tell myself that i cannot stand him, i always find myself feeling more physically attracted to him. all because i got lost in his eyes during truth or dare.

"ayo, let's play truth or dare!" jj exclaims.

"no!" i cry out, throwing my head into my hands remembering the last truth or dare we all played together.

"c'mon eden." cal insists, as i roll my eyes. everyone gathers on the sofa or beside it in a lopsided circle. i remain next to freya and ethan sits on the other side of me. my heart races, hoping that the spinning bottle doesn't land on me. harry leans forward, spinning the bottle and i close my eyes for a moment. "nah that's ethan." cal argues.

"no, no. that's definitely eden." josh points to the bottle.

"i'll let ethan take it." i smile awkwardly.

"well for that one ede, it's on you." lux grins and chuckles emerge from everyone's chests as my face begins to burn.

"fine, fine." i roll my eyes, "dare." i mumble, taking in a deep breath.