Chapter One: Summers Just Begun

( Okay guys please forgive me for my grammar mistakes I'm not the best in that area but i'll try and get it fixed! hopefully it doesn't screw up with you reading the story :) thanks  

Also this story isn't what you think despite if it sounds a bit cliche, it's actually going to be funny, sad, heartbreaking, and just all around happy I guess too and it's meant to be that way also this is the link to the trailer check it out http://vimeo.com/67327040 )

You know there comes a time in a persons life where everything like friends, money, cars, and guys we're important. To some teens they still are, even to me, it will always be something I want or strive for. When you think about teenagers you don't think about sadness or dullness you think about partying and going out and just having fun. I use to think that's all there was until now.

"Chloe get up it's time for breakfast!" I heard my mom shout up to me for the second time but like before I didn't move. It was the first day of summer and all i wanted to do was be in bed why didn't she get that?

"Chloe don't make me come up there!" She shouted after only a few moments and I sighed giving up. She had won once again and I was now getting up and heading down the steps.

"Mom it's summer okay I just want to sleep" I told her taking my place at the table next to my brother Chase.

"I don't care Chloe we are going to eat breakfast at the table as a family you never know..." She started but then stopped shortly after and everyone looked at her in silence. I knew exactly where she was going with this statement but I let it slide because this was all so new to her as everyone else. I could feel the eyes of my brother on me as I grabbed a plate and put as little food on it as possible without my parents complaining about it and I sat the dish in front of me and looked at him.

"Can I help you?" I snapped and he rolled his eyes.

"You're such an ass you know that?" He asked taking large bites of his overly toasted bagel.

"Yeah I do" I replied and began eating myself. Chase and I never really got along but we manged because our parents made us. We were only a year apart him being older and he swore he was the king because of it. 

"So honey what are you going to do with your freedom this summer?" My dad asked after the silence got unbearable for him.

"I don't know dad I kind of wanted to work down at the fish market do you think you could talk Mr.Bert inot giving me a job?" I asked and he smiled.

"Of course sweetheart i'll give ol' Joe a call right after breakfast" He said now trying to finish his food quickly.

"Henry I don't think it's such a good idea fro Chloe to be working in this state" My mom told me and I laughed.

"Jeez mom I'm not broken or crippled! I'm seventeen years old I can work just as anyone else can" I told her getting up from the table.

"Honey please" She said and I ignored her and made my way back to my room. I hated how my mother thought of me as a child still and I really hated when she treated me as if I could do things on my own. I tried pushing away my anger and got dressed and quickly got out of the house to go ask Mr. Bert myself for the job. This is my summer and i'm not going to waste it.