Late Night

A/N

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter. We're starting to get into the meat of the story, so I'm a bit excited. Hope you all enjoy! =^_^=

------------------------------------

Yeonjun left the cafeteria with Taehyun and Kai, walking with them until they reached their dorm. Yeonjun always thought that the two of them made interesting roommates to say the least. Kai was a ball of energy, and Taehyun seemed to prefer a quiet space. They had always been perfect opposites but seemed to complement each other well. Yeonjun smiled as he watched the two boys enter the building, turning around while placing his hands in his pockets.

The campus became still, no one walking outside anymore as the moon continued to rise. Judging by the leaves rustling on the trees, Yeonjun could imagine a small breeze brushing onto his skin. He would do anything to feel something again, continuing to walk around campus like a lost puppy.

"I've been walking around campus for just over a month now. No one can see me or hear me ... except that guy."

Yeonjun reminisced about that man that had introduced himself as Soobin. Even though he had left him after a fight, he couldn't help but feel some sort of happiness after finally having someone able to see him and talk to him. Not being able to be seen, to be heard, was one of the most isolating things he had ever felt. And even though Soobin didn't believe how he died, just having him there was nice.

Yeonjun hadn't realized that he had walked off campus, standing a couple blocks away from where he died. His stomach sank, the memories of that night coming back to him. His eyes closed on their own, almost as if it helped him focus on his thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------

"Yeonjun, you should slow down."

After a tough week of exams, Yeonjun decided that he needed to go out and have some fun. When Friday night came, he knew this was the time to go out and relax. His depression was coming after him with a vengeance, even with the help of his medication. After convincing Taehyun and Kai to join him, the three of them ended up at a bar close to campus. It was so close to campus that the place was packed. The fact that they could find a table was a victory in itself.

He was glad that Kai was finally old enough to drink, not wanting the boy to miss out on any more hangouts. Yeonjun had ruffled his hair after they ordered drinks. Yeonjun had met Kai this past summer when the boy was doing a summer program before his freshman year. Apparently, Kai's parents thought it would help Kai get adjusted to college better. Yeonjun had been on campus, since he was working. Needless to say, his first run-in with Kai was one he'd never forget.

After ordering the fourth round of drinks, Yeonjun was already beginning to feel tipsy, his eyes blinking slightly more than usual as his speech began to slur. When he looked at Taehyun and Kai, they were laughing loudly, but their figures were slightly blurred. When he looked around, the packed bar began to blur into lights and figures he couldn't differentiate.

At this point, Yeonjun would usually know that he needed to stop drinking, especially since he had taken his anti-depressant medication earlier that day. He was warned time and time again that the mixture of alcohol and his medication could be lethal. But even so, the high he was feeling while getting drunk made him feel better than he had all week.