Chapter eighteen

You open your eyes. Your head is on Japanese Empire's legs. She is sleeping against a tree... WHAT HAPPENED?!

'Oh no. What should I do? What am I supposed to do? Is she going to kill me? Or used me for her experiences, beat me, starve me, abused me or force me to work in mines like she did with her prisoners during WWII? '

You breathe deeply and then inhale. You calm down a bit and swallow your saliva. You look at her calm face.

"She didn't look that much aggressive, when she is sleeping." You realise that you said it louder.

She opens an eye and looks at you.

'Okay. I'm dead. ' You stand up and prepare yourself to run, but she already has grab on of your legs. You fell on the ground.

"Why did you always act stupidly? Did I scare you that much to make you panic like that?" She asks you.

'Last time we see each others, you pull me against the wall and was going to kill me. HOW DO YOU WANT ME TO BE CALM??? '  "Are you still mad at me for the last time?" You ask.

"The last time?" Her face has a confused expression.

Japanese Empire's POV:

"The last time?" I fake her a confused look. Of course I want to do more about that. But after what I had done, Third will probably not be my allies again if I punished her more.

I can't do with her what I do with my prisoners. Third prohibited it.
I am not obligate to follow his rules. It's just advices... But I know that if I messed up with her, he will lose his temper. And we don't have time for these childish things.

All I can do is be enough patient to give her back to his house. Be free of this useless human.

But for now, I have more interested to be 'friend' with her. It would be easier to make her do what I want. 

"Oh! Yes. That..." I fake embarrassment. "I am terribly sorry. Really. I shouldn't has to lose my temper so quickly."  " Honor and loyalty are very important.  And every make of traitorous is, how to say, inconvenient."

Good. She looks shamelessly. Oh. She turns to guilty. That is good.

"My friend needed food."

"I completely understand that." I am probably too friendly.  "But, asking my daughter to steal me the keys was a very bad idea." I fake a friendly laugh.

She has a little laugh to follow mine. "I am sorry. But... I-I needed to do things quickly. A-And..."

She didn't finish her sentence.  Good. An opportunity for me.

I move closer to her and take her hands between mines. I smile at her again. "You don't have to worry. I am not mad at you. You did what you think was the right choice. We all make some mistakes. But please, do not use Japan against me again." I look at her in her eyes.

She looks down. I smile. If she looks down, she capitulates. So, she is going to be my puppet now.

My puppet.

A thought cross my mind and make me blush a bit. I just imagine her with ears and a tail like my daughter.

Uh. I disgust myself.

- - - - - - - - -

Author's POV:

Japanese Empire stands up.  She gives you a hand with a smile. "May I have your hand? We have a long way before the return home. I don't want to lose you."

You don't really know if you can trust her. But you grab his hand either.

You talk together during the way to her home. For now, she can't permit herself to let Japan alone more time. She will take her in their home and you three will go after at Third's house.

But this night and for two other nights, you will sleep at their home. Japanese Empire wants to spend time with her daughter and takes some rest.

It's the night. You are tired, Japan Empire is tired too.

"Take off your shoes before walking in the house." It's one of the first things she told you before a: "If you try to escape this house, I will make sure that you will no longer be capable to walk again."

These words dissuade you from having the idea or the urge to escape. You just feel fear.

A little sleepy countryhuman gets out of a room and yawns."  ママ?ママはあなたですか?  " (=mommy? Is that you ?)

Japanese Empire comes to her and takes Japan in her arms. "  はい、それは私です、日本。" (=Yes, it's me,  Japan.)

Japan hugs her mom, she looks like she was going to sleep in her arms.

私がいなくなっている間ずっと起きていますか?私はあなたが私を待つのではなく、眠るべきだとあなたに言いました (=Are you staying awake the whole time I'm gone? However, I told you that you should sleep and not wait for me.)

Japan cries in her mother's arms. "私はそれを知っています、お母さん。でも怖いです。" (=I know that, mother. But I'm scared. )

The Japanese Empire looks at her daughter with fondness. "この悪夢はまた?" (=This nightmare again? )

Japan nods. The Japanese Empire wipes her daughter's tears with one hand and kisses her cheek. " " 私は今ここにいます、心配しないでください。" (=I'm here now, don't worry. )

You couldn't take the stage because the Japanese Empire has turned its back on you.

She rocks her daughter a little.
Japan rests her head on her mother's shoulder. Japan sees you. "(Y / N) -chan!" She screams happy and excited.

His mother turns to you. " (f/n) ここに数日間滞在し、その後彼女を家に連れて行きます。" (= (family / name) will stay with us here for a few days, then we'll take her home.)

Japan looks at you confused. She is smiling at you. "I missed you (Y/N)."

You offer her a small smile.

J.E carries her daughter to her bed and puts her to bed. She does her role of mother then comes back to you.

"Follow me, (f / N)."

You walk behind J.E. She puts you at her side.

You arrive in front of the bathroom. You look at her without understanding. She lets you enter into it, and closes the door. You turn to her, lost.

Inside of her, she understands that you are lost about what is happening. "Take off your clothes, we will take a bath." You are blushing. 'What? No. I ... ' "Together?"
She is looking at you. "Yes. Is that a problem?"
"No. I. It's just that- We don't know each other well enough. Baths are personal."

She looks at you jaded. She regains her mask of sympathy. "My house, my rules. If we have to sleep together then I want you to be clean."    'Are we going to sleep together? '  You are even redder.

She takes off her clothes, you cover your eyes with your hands. When she has finished, she comes to you and puts your clothes up. It's more of a chore than anything else for her. At least it reminds her of her daughter when she was little. But you are not his daughter.

- - - - - - - -

You are in the bath with the Japan Empire. The bath is warm and comfortable.

J.E is relaxed and enjoys the bath. You are tense and have a hard time relaxing. But she doesn't care about that. She just wants to be cleaned and relaxed for the sleep.