Chapter fourteen

You get out of the car with Fascist Italy. You look up and see a new face at the mansion's door. 'Vichy's France. During WWII he delivered so many people to the Nazis. And he killed some too. So he's an enemy.'

He looks down at you with a haughty smile. You give him an angry look. 'Shame on you man. You're a traitor and a killer.' He looks at you, intrigued. You raise up an eyebrow and front the other. He begins to fell attacked.

You raised your head, and look him from the top, frowning.
He crossed his arms, you do the same. You imitated his gesture since he has enough.
Then you smile and giggle.

Okay, he fells insulted now.

He walks towards you in an attempt to hit you, but Fascist Italy grabs his arm. Vichy France looks at him with rage. Third Reich comes out of the mansion, he sees the scene, notices you.

An unhealthy smile (as well as worrying for you) takes shape on his face.

He walks quietly towards the four of you, then stops in front of his ally and his puppet. "May I know what you are doing?"
Fascist lets go of his arm and walks in your direction. "I found (Y/N)."

Third looks at Vichy France. Vichy France tries to keep a little confidence in the face in front of his idol. But he gets slapped.
He poses a hand on the mark that it left.

Third still hasn't lost his smile. He walks towards you, draws closer to you. You back up and find yourself stranded between the car and Third.

He grabs your chin with two fingers and leans forward. He kisses you.

You still don't appreciate this feeling of inferiority and helplessness in front of him.

The other two countries are watching this, trying to hide their disgust. Italy gets behind his father.

"I was almost going to start to miss you, mein lieber." Third said after removing his lips from yours.
Your face displays disgust and grief. He laughs.

Fascist Italy clears his voice."Can we begin the meeting? It was a long trip, I think my son and mia-*caughts* *caughts* (Y/N) need to take a rest."

Third Reich puts you against him, your back towards his body, his arms around your shoulders. He smiles at Fascist. "We gonna discuss about that in one hour, meine friend. Vichy France will show you the way to your room." He shows Vichy France.

Vichy France seems very unmotivated about that. "Et merd*."

"What have you said?" Asks Third with a smile. You feel his breath. His face is too close to your ear.

"Follow me." Says Vichy France, while walking to the house.

Fascist Italy follows him.

Italy looks at you, worried.

Third Reich observes him.

"Italia!" Howls Fascist to his son.

Italy runs to his father.

The three countryhumans enters in the house. The door now closed.

You are still here, with the Third Reich. It's a sunny say with clouds. A small wind made the shadow of the clouds move.
You don't make any movement.

Third lets his head fall on your shoulder. It makes you blench.

"My, my, my." He whispers.

Then, the silent.

He starts to laugh hysterically.
It is so close, that terrible to hear.
It reminds you of all the time you past into the basement of his house (the first house).
You have already heard this laugh before. It was there, when you were sequestered with Poland and France. With Poland... and. France.
Sadness is growing inside of you.
All those feelings you had tried to denied, they are all coming back together with your memories.
All those days, all those months.
And the last day... the day he kissed you, the day Germany helped you. The day you lost everything. You've lost so many things.